chapter 2

They entered a huge mansion and greeted by one old maid who was elderly 40s .

Y/n pov: Although he was not speaking with me and not taking care of himself in last several years, he took care of me by hiring a home nurse and physiotherapist, I know he was caring person, but never speaks with me , I don't know he likes me or ...

Y/n pov: Although he was not speaking with me and not taking care of himself in last several years, he took care of me by hiring a home nurse and physiotherapist, I know he was caring person, but never speaks with me , I don't know he likes me or love me but why he wanted to marry me? When he said he wants to marry me I was utter shocked..

2 days before:

Y/n pov: while I was in my room someone opened the door and I saw him who was having cold face always.

Taehyung: We are getting married tomorrow!

She was totally shocked and confused in his sudden statement.. meanwhile she was searching for her ipad which was given by him.

He understood what she was searching for so he started to search and found where she would always keep but she will forget and he will remember.

He streched his hand towards her which was holding her pad... And she got her pad and bowed to him (indicates  she saying Thankyou)

She wrote something on the pad and showed to him.

“ WHAT ”? And “ WHY ”?

Taehyung: don't speak against me just do what I say.

She went sad by hearing his cold answer.

Taehyung: come for dinner.

He went leaving her confused but happy.

Y/n pov : when he said he wants to marry me I was shocked but 1000 times more happy, he wants to marry me...

She jumped in happiness by hearing he wants to marry her but her happiness faded away by remembering what once physiotherapist ( Miss Hanuel) said “ HERE LEE Y/N DON'T DREAM ANYTHING ABOUT HIM BY MARRYING YOU I'LL MARRY HIM NO MATTER WHAT OK ”

Y/n pov: whatever I love him, I'll marry him , do whatever you want Miss Hanuel.

PRESENT:

she was about to go upstairs to her room but stopped by hearing him

Taehyung: where are you going?

She signed him she was going to her room...

Taehyung learned the signs who can't able to speak, he took the full lessons to communicate with her....

Taehyung: no need, hereafter you are going to stay with me and already your stuffs are shifted to my room... Now just come...

He went by saying and she just followed and obeyed him as she always does....

He went into the room and she entered the room and saw his room too the same as her's which she likes.

y/n pov: is he doing all the things for that I love or just unknowingly doing? he was really something....

taehyung: I'll go and get changed first then you can go.

she shooked her head as Yes.....after sometime he came back and she went in ...

taehyung: if you want any help just knock at the door ok

she nodded her head

TIME PASSED

taehyung pov: what taking her so long?

while he was thinking she came out wearing the same heavy dress.

taehyung: didn't you get changed?

she was not saying anything just looking at him with expressionless face which he can't able to read her..but he can she she was hesitate to say something.

taehyung: what happened?

she went near him and pointed her hands to her back, and there he understood..

taehyung: come here...

she went to him and stood back facing him , his touches always give her a butterflies all over her body..

y/n pov: Many times he lifted me,  I used to his touches but today was different I felt lot of butterflies dancing in my stomach I was thinking deeply until he calls me, I came out of my thoughts..

taehyung: DONE!!

he held her by waist tightly, her back was hitting his chest....he went to her closer And closer to her ear, making his lips brushing her ear lobes..

y/n pov: ah what he was doing, did he know what he was doing? aish! again the lot of butterflies, this closeness....

taehyung: DONE!!! BUT I'M WARNING YOU MRS.KTH , HEREAFTER DON'T WEAR ZIPPER DRESSES OK , CUZ I WON'T STOP THERE ITSELF OK .    ( he pressed his last sentence)

she bowed to him and went from there asap..

she changed into comfy clothes and came out and saw him sitting on the bed .

y/n: is he waiting for me? no no chance..

she went to the cupboard and took extra duvets , pillows and going to couch!

taehyung: where?

she pointed the couch..

taehyung: no need come and sleep..

she standing there like a statue hesitating to go..

taehyung: what, it's my order come.

she nooded hesitantly and went and laid other side of the bed, back facing him and he laid on the other side back facing her..

AT 2:00 AM

taehyung pov : I woke up feeling thirsty and I saw her  hugging me and sleeping peacefully in my arms, shee may used to hug the teady which I bought for her long years ago so she won't feel alone  although she is a stubborn girl, she only asked me to buy a huge teady bear.

I backed off from her and searched the bottle on the night stand but I couldn't find, so I went downstairs and back with water, and placed in night stand and laid beside her

I can see she was uncomfortable without hugging so I pulled her into a cuddle and she placed her face in my chest, which gave me lot of butterflies and blushes and making me to fall even more hard for her

(he placed a warm kiss in top of her head and drifted into sleep)