Prologue

At one of the team meetings, Khushi's boss just told her that she was assigned to project on the AI project with the hospital. Khushi quietly went up to her boss and asked if she could do some other project. Her boss, surprised by Khushi's request, asked for the reason, leaving Khushi on the spot.

Khushi replied - "My husband works there and I would like to keep my personal and professional life separate."

Her boss was surprised with this news and said -"I didn't know that you were married."

Khushi lied - "Just last weekend. Still getting used to it. Ourfamilies wanted a small intimate wedding, so couldn't invite the (office) team"

Her boss nodded in understanding, however, said that she would have to take up the hospital until she found an available resource.

Just a few kilometers away, Arnav just finished the consultation of his tenth patient and just when he and his work-friend Aman were heading for lunch, his smartphone alerted with a notification. It was a message from his witch, Khushi.

Khushi's message - "I have just been told that I will be working with your hospital for an AI project."

Wow, it's the project that he has been assigned to work on alongside Khushi's company and he had been praying to every god to not work with Khushi in particular. Guess there was a connection issue with God and the message was not relayed.

Arnav replied, trying to make it cool -"Okay, cool. You and I would be working together then."

Khushi replied with a laughing emoji - "Don't tell that you are assigned to this project."

Arnav replied -"Unfortunately, yes." with a sad emoji.

Khushi - "See you back home, husband." which felt Arnav in a giggle, and Aman looked at him questionable.

Arnav replied - "Okay, wifey."

TO BE CONTINUED!

CHARACTERS

· Khushi - IT employee ; only child of her family

· Arnav-  Cardiologist;  has a younger brother, Akash who is married to his college sweetheart, Payal.

· Aman - Arnav's colleague;  Has known Arnav since their college days.

A/N

Although the characters' names are from StarPlus' hit TV show IPPKND, this story is not related to the show and is purely fictional.

The idea came about when I was writing my other book - "Beginning of Love" chapter 17. I initially wanted to expand the story but left it for a standalone story.

And hence, this will be a standalone story.