EPILOGUE

Hi everyoneeee

I am back, of sorts. My baby (aka my laptop) has finally been repaired and cost me a fortune. My baby turned 10 years old this year, so yea.

Anyways, belated merry Christmas wishes to all my readers

and, wishing you a very new and prosperous new year 2024

(Now back to the story)

Wolfie's POV

My parents were two crazy fools before meeting me. When my mom thought that her love was one-sided only it wasn't...

And neither of them had the guts to confess their heart out.

And my dad was waiting for her to mature and be able to think for herself, before letting her know that he liked her too because he didn't want to take advantage of her grieving heart. The heart that had lost two of the most important men in her life.

Those idiots thought that some things were better left unsaid. Idiots! Apparently, loving someone is enough if they don't realize it. Morons. They kept each other as their incomplete wish.

I thought I had to get my parent's (aka Arnav and Khushi) brains scanned or something.

But thankfully by the power invested in me, those two got back together and it had been almost five years since.

Sometimes, we can't express what we feel inside our heart because we are scared that the bond will break between us, but one day they wil understand their place in our heart and the importance we give to them.

And also the importance of sleep please, since the product of their love sure ruins my morning sleep.

Khushi found herself arguing with the three-year-old miniature version of her husband who had her attitude. And it was hilarious and karma since toddlers were made to humble their parents.

Arnav and Khushi were looking at each other from across the room saying 'he gets it from you' with their eyes. As they accuse each other, I guess they  couldn't help but give that look - 'What?! I was never like this!'

(A/N - This show and the above picture are what inspired me to write my other story - Pink Hope. Do check it out if you are interested)

I watched as my  parents and that little devil waving at me from downstairs as they left for school and work.

Ahh, finally peace. Where was I? Some much needed sleep.

A/N

Phew, and that wraps up this story. Please leave your comments/thoughts down below. I really love them and do keep them coming.

Thank you for sticking with me through this crazy story.

love you all and thanks once again.

Stay safe

and Advance new year wishes to all my readers.

I have two new stories in my bucket for next year and my year is already looking little busy, since I am relocating to new state for work . And so, updates would be little irregular.

Date published - 28/12/2023