NOT AN UPDATE

Hello beautiful people

We have made it...
1k views and 101 votes.. that too within  the first 5 chapters being published. It's the first for me. And I'm grateful for everyone of you.

Thank you to everyone for reading and voting.
This story wouldn't be possible without your support and love...

So, the funniest thing is my story with highest number of views (The Key To My Heart) is one of my poorest ones in terms of writing. Since I had literally written it around 2018-19. And now my writing had slightly improved if I say so myself.  Should I rewrite it and republish into a new book?

Or, shall I start a new book for totally new story concept. Atleast in terms of writing for me

The idea is around..
Arnav and Khushi met each other for parent-child day at school. Arnav is on behalf of his neice/nephew while Khushi is on behalf of her daughter/son. Strangely, something attracts Arnav to Khushi and he asks her out but Khushi refuses since she had no time to waste on stupid love since she is giving all her time to her daughter/son. And the story picks up from there.

Let me know if you will be interested in reading this story else I will start on editing my old book. And as much as I want to do both of them, sadly I can only choose one.

So my dear readers, I'm leaving the ball in your court. Leave it on the comments which book you would be interested in reading.

Book 1 - Rewritten version of 'The Key To My Heart'

Or

Book 2 - New story with single parent

If you are too lazy/shy to comment, drop an emoji/reaction against the book you are interested in.

Cheers and stay safe
Byeeeee