Chapter 2

A/N -

Hi all, hope everyone is well. I've just finishing writting the end of this book (viz chapter 8) and these are all still under editing since I only want to give my best for all of you. So, bare with me, please.

I have received two comments so far that pictures added to the chapters are distracting. Personally, I use them to convey the mood and scene of the story.

Please drop in the comments if you find the pictures distracting. For now, I will be reducing the number of pictures.
(As of now, I have received three comments from my lovely readers that they are okay with the pictures)

I have a couple of other stories on my profile. Do check it out if you are interested.

(1) The Key to My Heart - Completed

This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. However, soon after the marriage contract expires, Khushi disappears.What happens if star-crossed lovers meet after 5 years?Can their pain and betrayal surpass their love?

It's my first story that was sitting on my drafts from 2019 and so my writing is not great.

(2) You are my destiny - Completed

The story follows two enemies turnt best friends turnt roomates suddenly become parents to an infant and get married for the sake of the baby.

(3) Dance with the Devil - Completed

First iteration of 'You Are My Destiny'

(4) Unexpected Love - Completed

Two idiots are arranged to be married. A doctor and IT professional are getting married. Follow their crazy journey as these stranger turn into husband & wife.

(5) Perfect Marriage - Completed

My story 'Unexpected Love' but in IPKKND universe.

#1 Book of the Arranged Love series.

(6) Beginning of Love - Ongoing

#2 Book of the Arranged Love series.

(7) Dearly Detested - Ongoing

Follow the journey of two childhood best friends/enemies turned into husband & wife.

(8) You and I together - Upcoming

#3 Book of the Arranged Love series.

Looking forward to meeting you all for the next chapter (mostly around first week of Nov since I will be working on completing my other book - Beginning of Love)
But, may surprise with a chapter or two in between ;)

Date published - 8 Oct 2023

(NOW BACK TO THE STORY)

Throughout their college days, one of the most common phrases that both Arnav and Khushi have said, is - "No,we're not dating. Why would you think we were?"

The person on the other side would reply something along these lines - "Have you seen each other together? Strangers probably think you're married!"

One day, even Anjali had the audacity to ask Arnav and Khushi as they meet up for a movie.
Anjali - "I think you two need to be more comfortable in your relationship."

Arnav, sipping on his favourite grape lime juice- "what relationship?"

Anjali - "yours obviously. I love you guys together. You two are so cute"

Khushi, sipping on some lemon mint juice  - "Dude we are best friends. Stop shipping us like that."
Although the two secretly liked it and wished for it to be real.