Chapter 8

A/N -

Thanks for all your love and support.

I have a couple of other stories on my profile. Do check it out if you are interested.

(1) Pink Hope  - Completed

The story follows two individuals who lost their spouse and their journey to recovery and better life.

(2) The Heart is a Mirror (Upcoming - Dec 2023)

Khushi and Arnav were arranged to get married since their childhood, due to business reasons. However, neither of them want this marriage. The story unfolds from their engagement day.

(3) Dearly Detested - Ongoing

Follow the journey of childhood enemies/ best friends to husband & wife.

(4) You Are My Destiny - Completed

The story follows two enemies turnt best friends turnt roommates suddenly become parents to an infant and get married for the sake of the baby.

(5) Dance With the Devil - Completed

First iteration of 'You Are My Destiny'

(6) Unexpected Love - Completed

Two idiots are arranged to be married. A doctor and IT professional are getting married. Follow their crazy journey as these stranger turn into husband & wife.

My book series..!!

(7) Arranged Love series

· First book - Perfect Marriage (Completed)

· Second book - Beginning of Love (Completed)

· Third book - You and I together?(Upcoming)

(If you are looking for a story closer to the timelines of show IPKKND - you can check out the below story:)

(8) The Key To My Heart - Completed

This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. However, soon after the marriage contract expires, Khushi disappeared .What happens if star-crossed lovers meet after 5 years?Can their pain and betrayal surpass their love? It's my first story that was sitting on my drafts from 2019 and so my writing is not great.

Date published- 19 Nov 2023
(NOW BACK TO THE STORY)

( Back home - having dinner )

Arnav and Khushi have known each other for years and he can count on his fingers the number of awkward silences they've had. Why has that suddenly changed?

That night, after dinner, they were watching some random movie on the television, just like they've always done, cuddling and taking comfort from each other. Her thigh is touching Arnav's, and his thoughts won't stop wandering.

Khushi went "can we always be this..close?" leaving Arnav to blink rapidly, processing shit in his pea size brain.

Late at night, when Arnav was alone in bed as Khushi was playing video games in the living room. He was drifting off to sleep, his mind begins to wander and he started thinking what it would be like to feel Khushi's lips gently kiss his neck, her hands slowly graze down his hips to his thighs, her intense eyes filled with heat looking into his

Arnav got startled wondering if is that what his subconscious has been thinking about this whole time?

That was when Khushi screamed - "Yess" from the living room having won the game.

Khushi couldn't just call it a day and go to bed. She didn't dare to face Arnav and face the music of her heart. And she decided to distract her by playing video games. Khushi who was usually quite good at the game, lost twice in a row mainly because she was distracted. Perhaps the third time was a charm and it was.. She won the third game and screamed - "Yess"