Idiot

Steve and Eddie have an extremely honest relationship. They tell each other every tiny detail about their day-to-day lives, so when there is a secret between them, all hell breaks loose.

"Come on, Steve. I'm sure he isn't answering his phone, because he is playing D&D with the Hellfire Club." Robin says in attempt to calm Steve, who is pacing back and forth in his bedroom.

"But he always answers my phone calls, because I never call him. He knows that I would only ever call him if it was important." Steve mumbles, his fingers grabbing nervously at his hair.

Robin stands up from the edge of the bed and grabs Steve's arms. She pulls them away from his hair to stop him from pulling his hair out; a tick he does, when he is nervous.

"Don't pull your hair out. I am 100% sure that he is fine." Robin begins, "And you know what, we can call Dustin."

Steve gasps, "Why didn't I think of that?"

He brings his phone up and immediately opens Dustin contact. He aggressively taps the little phone symbol, and Robin makes sure that the call is on speaker phone.

"Ello!" Dustin says, as he answers the call.

"Are you playing D&D?" Steve quickly asks.

There is a slight pause, before Dustin responds, "Yeah, why?"

"Is Eddie there?" Robins questions.

"No, it's just the old squad. Why?" Dustin replies.

Steve sighs, "Do you know where Eddie is? He's not answering me."

Lucas's voice is heard in the background saying, "Aww, such a worried boyfriend."

"I'm not really sure where he is. The last I saw him was at school. Maybe he is with Jonathan smoking pot or something." Dustin answers seriously with a hint of sarcasm.

"Watch the sarcasm, twerp." Robin says, before Steve hangs up the call.

"Maybe he is with Jonathan." Steve mutters, as he opens Jonathan's contact.

Before he can call him, there is a noise downstairs. The door opening and then closing again. Steve immediately runs out of the room and down the stairs; Robin following shortly after him to stand at the top of the staircase and watch. A weight is lifted off of Steve's shoulders, when he is met with a long-haired, metalhead taking his combat boots off.

"Edward Munson, where have you been?!" Steve exclaims, as he initiates his mom pose.

Eddie's eyes quickly go up to meet with Steve's eyes. He can see the worry and anger hidden behind them.

"Hi." is all Eddie is able to utter.

Steve scoffs, "Hi? Hi?! Are you kidding me, Edward? I have been so worried about you! Where were you?"

Eddie walks over to Steve and attempts to take his hands in his own, but Steve pulls away.

Steve, knowing that physical touch is Eddie's love language, takes that away from him, "No, you do not get to touch me, until you thoroughly explain yourself."

Eddie sadly sighs, "I went for a walk with Chrissy, and we got lost in the woods. But my phone died, so I couldn't contact you. That's the only reason I didn't answer the calls, I assume you left me. I'm sorry for not telling you about the walk in advance."

Steve huffs, "You complete idiot."

Eddie pouts and pulls Steve into a hug, "I'm sorry for worrying you."

After a few seconds, Eddie chuckles and whispers, "You look pretty hot, when you're mad."

 "Edward!" Steve exclaims, as he pushes him away and slaps his shoulder.