Night Time Realizations - A Short

.

.

.

.

It is around midnight, and Steve and Eddie are laying in bed together. Eddie is fast asleep, while Steve is shifting around trying to sleep. He's been awake, since they went to bed at 10:00 pm. The younger groans at the sight of 11:36 on his bedside alarm clock, as he shimmies around in the sheets some more. His mind is taking him everywhere, and finally, he comes to a very important realization.

"Eddie? Pstt.. Eddiee~" Steve cries, facing the older in bed.

Eddie stirs a bit, but he does not seen to wake up.

Steve pouts and begins poking him, "Babee~"

After a few more pokes to the bicep, Eddie's eyes slowly open. He groans a bit, as he moves around.

"Eds, are you awake?" Steve asks, scooching closer to the older's face.

Eddie sighs, "I am now."

Steve smiles.

"Did you need something?" Eddie mutters, rubs his eyes with his hands.

Steve nods his head, "Yes, I have something very important to tell you."

"And what would that be, darling?" Eddie asks, finally making eye contact with the younger.

Steve inhales and responds, "I'm bi."

There is a moment of silence, before Eddie yawns, "I know that, babe. We're literally married."

Steve pouts, "Yeah, but I feel like I never actually told you. We just kissed and that was the start."

"Well," Eddie begins, resituating himself so that Steve's head perfectly rests on his chest, "I'm glad you've let me know. Can we sleep now?"

Steve nods his head into Eddie's chest, and everything goes silent.

"I'm pan, by the way." Eddie quietly announces with a smile.

Steve chuckles, and he can finally fall asleep.