Vlogging & Skirts

🫣 Very Mild Swearing 🫣

"Good evening, Steddie dawgs!" Steve says to his camera, "Welcome back to Steve & Eddie Vlogs. Today is going to be a very fun day for me. Eddie just got this brand new video game for his birthday, and he has been playing it nonstop. In fact, the only way I could get him to stop this morning was forcing him to go get us coffee. So I have decided to really put this video game to the test. Something you might not know about me is that I love to crossdress. I don't generally wear skirts and dresses, but I figured why not throw one on later today. Something else that you might not know is that Eddie loves when I wear skirts, but he hates when I leave the house in them, if it is not for an event, job or if he isn't with me. He also hates when I'm vague about where I'm going, so we will basically be testing Eddie's patience today. Well, I'm going to stop filming, and I will be back when the plan is ready to take place."

*The screen went blank and then came back to focus*

"Alrighty, everyone! We are back and looking good." Steve says, as he sets the camera down and backs away.

He is wearing a very short, black pleated skirt with a long-sleeve, mesh top.

"I even have a pair of Eddie's combat boots on." Steve giggles, kicking his leg up to show the shoes.

Steve giggles more, as he runs up to grab the camera and smiles, "Let's get this show on the road."

As he walks to Eddie's gaming room, he explains that he had already set up a camera in Eddie's office, so he leaves this camera on the counter facing the front door and the gaming room. He knocks on the door.

*Camera switch to #2*

"Come in." Eddie says before aggressively smacking at his keyboard, "Oh my God, dude. This is crazy."

Steve appears on the hidden camera on Eddie's camera equipment shelf.

"What are you up to, love?" Eddie asks, when he remembers his boyfriend's presence.

"I was just going to let you know that I'm going to go hang out with Jonathan and Robin for a bit." Steve responds.

"Oh, alright. Where will you be?" Eddie asks, his attention still focused on the computer.

Steve shrugs his shoulders, "I'm not sure, but it's fine. I'll be back in like two hours."

"Wait, babe. You don't know where you'll be?" Eddie questions, his attention beginning to drift away from the computer.

"Yeah, we didn't really plan that ahead. Jonathan is just planning on picking us up, we'll see where he takes us." Steve states, plainly, before smiling, "Alright, Robin just texted that they're here. I'm going to go."

"Okay, just let me know where you end up. And give me a kiss." Eddie says, as he turns his chair around.

His eyes immediately travel to Steve's revealed thighs and slowly go up to the fully see-through top he has on. Steve can feel blush creeping onto his cheeks, when Eddie's eyes finally make it up to his face.

"What are you wearing?" Eddie asks, as his eyes travel back down to the skirt.

Steve tilts his head, "Clothes?"

Eddie looks back up to Steve's eyes and asks, "Were you trying to leave the house in that?"

Steve laughs, "Of course. That's what clothes are for."

Steve leans down and kisses Eddie on the lips, before spinning around attempting to leave. He begins to say goodbye but stops, when he is pulled back. He looks back to see Eddie standing now. He's still taller, even when Steve's in combat boots and Eddie is in socks.

"My love, you are definitely not leaving the house in that outfit, if it is not work related." Eddie says, as he wraps his arms around Steve's waist.

Their faces become inches away from each other, and Steve can feel butterflies taking flight inside of his stomach.

"Let's go get you changed, and then you can go out with your friends." Eddie says, before letting go of Steve's waist and replacing it with his wrist. He pulls him to their bedroom and makes him sit on their bed. He begins to open their closet, when Steve interrupts him.

"Wait, babe." Steve utters, causing Eddie to turn around.

Eddie shakes his head, "Stevie, I'm generally fine with whatever you choose to wear out, when you are with me. But since I will not be there to protect you, I don't want you wearing something so revealing, so please don't try to argue with me."

Eddie's authoritative tone sends a shiver down Steve's spine, and he takes in a deep breath.

"Umm, no." Steve begins, "I was just going to say that this was a prank."

"What?" Eddie questions, his eyebrows furrowing.

Steve giggles a bit, "I'm not going out. I just wanted to see what you would think about this outfit."

Eddie sighs, "Do you really want to see what I think about that outfit of yours?"

Steve blushes, "Yes."

Eddie gently pushes Steve back onto the bed and crawls on top of him.

"I fucking love it." Eddie exclaims, before attacking Steve's lips with his own.