12

Its been 3 days since everyone is ignoring jungkook they just called him for having breakfast lunch or dinner and to be honest no one is happy in kim house.

In these 3 days jungkook didn't eat anything properly.

Today after 3 days he has to go to school as it was 3 days holiday after result day.

Jungkook woke up by himself and went into the Washroom.

Jimin entered the room to wake up jungkook but got surprised seeing jungkook already dressed for school.

Jimin: *cold* you ready?

Jungkook: *nodded*

Jimin: then come downstairs for breakfast.

Jungkook: you go I am coming.

Jimin went downstairs.

Jungkook closed the door, rolled his sleeves up, took the blade and started cutting his already injured upper arm.
After making 2 cuts he let the blood flow for few minutes then cleaned everything and went to have breakfast.

After eating few bites he went to pack his bag.
After packing bag he came downstairs and saw every one left expect jin.

Jk: *broken voice* hyung its been 3 days won't you forgive me?

Jin felt his heart clenching listening jungkook's broken voice
Before he can say anything Namjoon came and said to jk "if you don't want to go to school walking then go and sit in car now"

Jk immediately went and sat inside car in backseat.

Time skip
Its lunch period now. Jungkook is in classroom keeping his head down. He his feeling really sick right now and didn't have energy to have his lunch. 

He picked his water bottle to drink water but found he empty. So after gaining a lot of courage jungkook went to fill his bottle.

Kai saw jungkook filling his bottle and said to his friends.
  " Look guys our jungkook failed in his exams *stared laughing* what happened jungkook your one brother is principal and another is teacher didn't they make you study. "

Jungkook didn't really paid attention to what kai said because he was feeling everything around him spinning.
He started going back to his class when he felt his vision blurry soon everything turned black and he passed out.
Few students saw him fainting and called the school nurse.
They made him lay on bed.
Nurse recognised that he was hobi's brother so he told the students to inform this to hobi.

As soon as hobi heard that jk fainted he ran to medical room.

Hobi: *patting jungkook's cheeks* what happened jungkookah wake up *worried* "when will he wake up"

Nurse: I am given him a shot he will wake up in 2 hours but sir I suggest you to take him to hospital after he wakes up his condition is not good

Hobi: *worried* ok I Will take him to hospital *kissed jungkook's forehead* *sat on a chair beside jk's bed held his hand and started caressing his hairs

Nurse went our of the room to give them privacy

Hobi started to tear up a little thinking about how he and others ingnored him

Hobi: wake up jungkookah I promise we will never ignore you

Hobi called namjoon and told about jungkook. Namjoon became very worried he came running to medical room.

Rm: *panting* what happened to him

Hobi: don't know but nurse told his condition is not good and we should take him to hospital after he wakes up

Rm: *worried* "when will he wake up"

Hobi: with in 2 hours

Namjoon: ok you take him to car and I will bring his bag

Time skip
At home
Namjoon informed everyone about jungkook and they all came home.

Right now everyone is in jungkook room waiting for him to gain his consciousness.

Yoongi noticed jungkook trying to open his eyes

Yoongi: look he is gaining his consciousness.

Everyone looked towards jungkook

Jungkook: *weak voice* water *trying to sit up*

Jin made jungkook sit up and yoongi made him drink water.

Jin: what happened bady how did you faint?

Jk: *looking dowm* umm I don't know I was walking and suddenly everything blacked out

Namjoon: go change we are going to hospital

Jk: why?

Jin: for your check up

Jungkook unwilling got changed and now he was coming down from stairs suddenly everything blacked out he was about to fall down from stairs but yoongi held him picked him up and went to everyone.

Yoongi: he fainted again

Jin: lets take him to hospital fast his condition is not looking good.

Firstly it was decided that only jin rm and yoongi will go to hospital with jungkook but seeing jungkook again unconscious everyone wanted to come so jk jin yoongi Namjoon in one car and jimin hobi and tae in another like this they went to hospital.

They took unconscious jungkook to doctor and he admitted him. Jin namjoon hobi yoongi jimin and tae were waiting outside the room in which jungkook was admitted being hella worried

( You must be wondering why jin not is checking jungkook - jin is a surgeon not a physician although he is educated enough to cure fever and mild disease and seeing jungkook's condition he understood that he needs specialist doctor. I hope you understood. )

After doing blood test and all needed tests and check up which took about 2 hours, doctor came out and said

To be continued!

I hope you guys liked it

Stay tuned
Thankyou 💜