44

Jimin smiled and said "I love you too hyung but it will not fill my empty stomach lets go" saying this he dragged yoongi out but not before making themselves presentable

Time skips
After 1 month

This one month went very peacefully for the Kim brothers. Taehyung completed his internship and now he is officially a doctor. Jimin got a promotion and now he is the manager of kim industries. Few people who were jealous of jimin were saying that he got promoted because he is ceo's brother but everyone knows he earned this position due to his hardwork. Yoongi started doing meditation to control his anger issues which are working.

Currently everyone is at the dining table having their breakfast.

Everyone was having their breakfast peacefully just then tae saw jungkook taking out all the veggies from his plates. Tae smacked jungkook's head lightly and said "eat vegetables also"
Jungkook rubbed his head and said while whining "I will not eat this capsicum I don't like it". "You have to eat it wether you like it or not..its good for your health"

Jungkook shook his head and said "you are becoming strict about our health since the day you became doctor".
"Yup I agree with jungkook.... yesterday tae was literally scolding me for drinking cold drink at night....like bro I am your elder brother I raised you and here you are scolding me" said yoongi While sulking.

"Earlier we just had to bear jin hyung's scolding about our health, now we have to bear tae hyungie's scoldings too" said jungkook while pouting

Everyone laughed and jin said in a fake angry voice"yaah how dare you talk like that about me and tae we scold you for your own health but you won't understand this come in my place then you'll understa-"

Jungkook cut him off and said "hyung hyung stop rapping I understood I am eating this capsicum look" he somehow ate that capsicum with great difficulty

Time skip
In school

Namjoon was currently on a round. He was going in every class and checking how teachers were teaching. He peaked inside jungkook's class and shook his head in disbelief seeing jungkook standing with his Hands raised in punishment. He thought "this kid will never improve what should I do with him?"

Namjoon went inside the classroom and everyone greeted him. Jungkook widened his eyes seeing namjoon and gave him an innocent look. Namjoon just glared at him.

The teacher greeted him and said "Good morning Mr kim". Namjoon nodded and said "good morning Mr lee may I ask what jungkook did this time to receive a punishment"

Mr lee sighed and said "he was disturbing the whole class sir...... while I was teaching he was asking non sense questions like sir how much money you make while teaching..... how many kids do you have and he even asked sir what would be your reaction if someday you woke up in morning and found yourself bald like not even a single hair on your head"

Everyone except mr lee jungkook and Namjoon laughed.

Namjoon looked at jungkook in disbelief and said "come outside". Jungkook glared at Mr lee and went outside.

As soon as they both went outside the classroom, namjoon pulled jungkook's ear and said "who asks these types of questions from their teachers huh!"

Jungkook tried to remove his ear from namjoon's grip and said "ahh leave my ear.....I was getting bored hyung....I asked it for fun but he took it personally"

Namjoon leaved his ear and said "are you mad? If you are getting bored then you'll ask non sense questions to your teacher and distrub the whole class huh"

Jungkook pouted and said "but it was funny tough everyone laughed. Mr lee was also trying his best to not laugh.... in fact you were also trying not to laugh when mr lee was complaining about me I noticed it"

Namjoon laughed a bit and said "ok I agree it was funny but you shouldn't do it". "uhh fine I'll not do it happy? Now my legs are hurting I am standing in punishment from 15 minutes" said jungkook.

"Very good" said namjoon sarcastically. "If you are done with your scolding then I am going inside the classroom and tell Mr lee to let me sit now" said jungkook

"Tell Me lee to let me sit now" mimicked namjoon but told mr lee to let jungkook sit (benefits of being teacher's/principal's brother)

Time skips
At night

It is around 12:30 am.  Taehyung still didn't came back home from hospital. Everyone was asleep except jin. He was getting worried for tae.

He called tae 2 times but tae didn't pick up. After sometime He again called tae and this time he picked it up

As soon as tae picked up the call jin said "Where are you tae its 12:30 I am getting worried you were not even picking my calls leave it firstly tell me did you had your dinner and when will you come why are you not speaking say somethin-"

Tae cut him off and said "HYUNG will you let me speak". "Yes yes speak" said jin. Tae smiled and said "First of all don't worry I am fine...... I was in the middle of surgery that's why I couldn't answer your calls and yes I had my dinner and I will try to come in 2 hours"

"Tae don't overwork yourself" said jin being concerned about him. Tae assured him and said "don't worry hyung I am not over working my self....I am loving my job you know na it was my dream to be a doctor"

Jin nodded and said "I am very proud of you tae but try to come fast I am getting worried"

Tae frowned and said "hyung why are you sounding so worried today". Jin sighed and said "I also don't know baby.... it's just that I am not getting good feeling..its feels like....like something bad is going to happen...like very bad"

Tae shook his head and said "you are worrying for nothing hyung.... nothing will happen you are just overthinking...just go and sleep I'll try to come soon good night"

Jin sighed and said "ok good night and wake me up when you reach home"

Tae nodded and said "ok ok now sleep bye" saying this he disconnected the call and said to himself "sometimes he worries too much"

(Do you think jin's intuition will be true?)

Something big is going to happen ..... like very big you all will love it.
I am very excited for next part
120+ votes for the next part

To be continued

I hope you liked it..

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜