17

Meanwhile in jin's room

When tae jhope and rm went to jimin's room, yoongi came in jin's room.

Yoongi: "hyung what's going on between you and jimin why were you ignoring him"

Jin: "leave it Yoongiah"

Yoongi: "just tell me hyung I know he must have done something"

Jin: *sigh* "last night I went to his room and......................(told everything)

Yoongi: *burning in anger* what the hell!!? I will not leave this mannerless brat today" *about to go*

Jin: *held his wrist* "calm down yoongi"

Yoongi: "how can I calm down hyung. Let me go l will give him worst punishment that he will remember lifetime"

Jin: no yoongi punishment is not always a solution. I want jimin to realise that he should have control over his mouth and think before speaking. We all know how much he likes our attention. When I will not talk to him then only he will realise.

Yoongi: hmm you are right hyung. But you have so much patience if I were there in your place then god knows what would have happened to jimin. *Chuckled*

Jin: *chuckled* right

Yoongi: but hyung I want to slap him really tight

Hobi and rm entered the room and hobi said "don't worry yoongi hyung I slapped him"

Joon: "And we have scolded him now its enough he realised his mistake"

Yoongi: ok but hyung don't forgive him easily

Jin: ok ok my dongsaengs I understood now you all go sleep and let me also sleep.

Time skip next morning

Everyone went to there workplace except jin jungkook and jimin as today was jin's holiday, there was some official work in school so it was jungkook's holiday and jimin took a leave from his work today so that he can talk to jin.

Right now jimin is doing some office work on his laptop. Although he took a leave but it was urgent work so he had to do it. He thought to talk to jin after completing his work.
Jin is in his room doing something on phone and jungkook is getting bored

Jungkook: hyung I am getting bored

Jin: then go and study

Jk: no. I don't feel like studying

Jin: then sleep for sometime

Jk: I am not sleepy.

Jin: then do whatever you want.

Jk: like what

Jin: go play something.

Jk: no I just played video games

Jin: then watch a movie.

Jk: hmm good idea hyung. You also come its been so many days we didn't spent time together

Jin: ok come.

They both went to living room and jungkook played a random movie.

They both were sitting on couch and enjoying the movie.

Time skip
After 1 hour

Jimin completed his work and went to jin's room but found it empty so he went downstairs and saw jin and jk watching movie.

Jimin felt bad because jin is not talking to him and here he is watching movie with jk

Jin felt silence beside him and saw jungkook slept and said to himself  "he said he is not sleepy but look how he slept"