64

Tears streamed down Yoongi's face as he covered his face with both hands, his body shaking with sobs. "It's my fault," he whispered, his voice trembling with anguish. He couldn't stop blaming himself for what had happened to Tae. Every tear felt like a weight on his chest, dragging him deeper into despair. Despite wanting to share his feelings with his brothers, he couldn't bring himself to do it. He couldn't bear to add more stress to their already heavy burden, knowing they were deeply worried about Tae's condition

Minho held yoongi's both hands and tried to remove it from his face while saying "stop crying and stop blaming yourself... please"
he somehow forcefully removed yoongi's hand from his face. He cupped yoongi's face and said "it is not your fault ok.... stop crying think about taehyung sir...will he like it Seeing you crying like this...hmm tell me" he said in a very soft voice.

Yoongi didn't say anything and kept crying. He was letting out his feelings which he bottled up for so many days.

Minho held yoongi's hand and pulled him to his chair. He made yoongi sit on it and said "I am coming in a minute ok" saying this Minho was about to go from here but yoongi immediately stopped him by warping his arms around hin waist. "No... don't go anywhere... please" said yoongi. His voice came out as a muffle because his face was against Minho's chest.

Minho softly caressed yoongi's head and said "I am not going anywhere...I was just going to bring water for you". Yoongi shook his head and hugged him more tightly. His body was shaking with sobs. Minho was getting worried seeing yoongi crying like this. He was trying his best to calm him but nothing was working.

Minho gathered some courage and hesitantly sat on yoongi's lap straddling him. Minho was afraid that yoongi might push him but yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist more comfortably and hid his face in the crook of his neck. Minho wrapped his arms around yoongi's shoulder and held him close to himself. They both stayed in that position. They both were very comfortable and yoongi was loving the warmth which he was receiving from Minho.

After sometime yoongi's sobbing stopped. Minho pulled his arms from yoongi's shoulder and caressed yoongi's face. He lightly pecked yoongi's lips and said "feeling better?"

Yoongi just nodded his head. He was looking straight into Minho's eyes with his teary eyes. His gaze held nothing but unspoken love for Minho.

Minho pecked yoongi's forehead and said "it hurts seeing you cry."

"I am sorry" said yoongi in a tiny voice. He continued "I am sorry for that day...I didn't mean to say any of it... please trust me" pleaded yoongi. He looked like he would start crying again.

"Please don't start crying again...I am not at all angry...I understand your situation" said Minho softly and pressed his lips against Yoongi to give him a long peck. Minho was about to pull away but yoongi started kissing him. Minho kissed him back and put his arm around yoongi's neck to hold him closer.

At first the kiss was soft and slow but then they both increased their pace and the kiss got more intense. While still in the kiss, Yoongi gently ran his hands all over Minho's back, feeling the warmth of his body. Their kiss was getting more hot. Yoongi lightly bit Minho's lower lip and Minho parted his lips a little. Yoongi took the chance and entered his tongue in Minho's mouth. Yoongi's tongue explored every and every corner of his mouth. They both were lost into their moment suddenly yoongi kept his hand on Minho's butt and squeezed it. Minho moaned loudly in the kiss and wrapped his arms around him more tightly.

They both stopped the kiss due to lack of oxygen and started breathing heavily. Once their breath got normal yoongi said "I love you Minho"

Minho looked at him with widened eyes and said "w-what?"

Yoongi nodded his head and said "I really love you a lot Minho." "I...I love you too... I have been in love with you for 2 years" said Minho with teary eyes. He couldn't believe that yoongi really loves him. Finally his dream came true

Yoongi gasped and said "2 years?". Minho nodded and said "yes...but you never noticed it." "Because I was a fool back then but I really love you Minho....I started loving you since that day when you comforted me after I got to know that tae stole the papers but I didn't realise it that time....I realised it today that I can't live without you"

Minho smiled and said "thankyou for loving me sir....I never thought that you will ever love me back...I thought my love will always be once sided" his eyes were still teary.

Yoongi pecked his both eyes once by once and said "aish stop calling  me sir now...call me by my name"

Minho hesitated a bit but nevertheless said in a tiny voice "yoo...yoongi" and looked down while blushing said Minho and blused. This was the first time he called yoongi by his name. Yoongi smiled widely hearing his name from Minho's mouth and said "yes...my love"

Minho blused more and hid his face in yoongi's chest

Yoong held Minho more tightly and said "will you be my boyfriend?" He himself was feeling shy saying this.

Minho nodded his head while still hiding his face in yoongi's chest.

Yoongi parted Minho and said while staring into his eyes "say it with your mouth... please" he said in a very loving tone

Now who was minho to refuse "I...I will gladly be your boyfriend"

Yoongi smiled and smashed his lips against minho and Minho gladly kissed him back.

(Who wants smut??)

Meanwhile in hospital-

Jin was sleeping while cuddling tae while tae was wide awake. He was blaming himself for jin's health and for all the inconvenience which his brothers had to face because of him.

Tae carefully removed jin's hand and got up from the bed. He then went to the washroom and locked it from inside. He sat down on the floor and leaned against the door. He hugged his knees and burst into tears.
"I...I can't do this anymore...I want to die...I can't live like this.. my brothers are also suffering because of me...I am so worthless...I couldn't save myself and now everyone is suffering because of me...god please kill me....I can't do this anymore"

I was blushing the whole time while writing Minho and yoongi's scene

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜