34

Jin thought for a second and said "hmm you all are right I guess.... Lets ignore them for now but I will definitely punish them later"

After finishing their conversation they all went to jungkook's room.
Jungkook was laying on his bed. Seeing all hyungs entering his room he sat on the bed. Exhaustion was clearly visible on his face.

They all sat on his bed and hobi was sitting closest to him so jungkook hugged hobi as tightly as he could. Hobi ruffled his hair and said in a very loving tone "what happened to my baby...hmm?"

"I am scared" said jungkook. His voice came out as a muffle

"Scared of what baby?" Asked hobi in concern

"Jimin and tae hyung" said jungkook while trying his best to not tear up again

Everyone was feeling extremely bad for jungkook. Namjoon pulled jungkook from hobi to his embrace and said in a soft voice"did they scared you?" Jungkook nodded his head looking at namjoon.

Namjoon kissed his forehead and continued "its ok forget it now. We scolded them and now they wouldn't dare to do anything to you"

Jungkook just hummed and hugged namjoon more tightly. He was really very scared.

They all were talking to him trying their best to make him feel better. Meanwhile jin took out 3 medicines and said "baby take these medicines then you'll heal fast"

Jungkook took the tablets from jin's hand and gulped them with water in one go. Everyone looked at him being amused because he didn't throw any tantrums while taking medicines

Yoongi ruffled his hair and said "wow! My jungkook is so brave"

Jungkook just smiled a little at yoongi and rested his head on namjoon's chest.

"Jungkookiee..... wanna eat ice cream??" asked hobi trying to make him feel better

Jungkook shook his head and said "No hyung...jin hyung and I ate lots of ice cream while coming home"

Jin smirked at hobi and said "yes...we both ate ice cream alone" he said pressuring the word alone

Everyone laughed at jin's childish behaviour including jungkook.

While they were talking, jungkook's eyes kept closing again and again due to exhaustion but he was trying his best to not fell asleep because he was really enjoying this brotherly moment

Jin saw his eyes closing again and again so he said "ok everyone let jungkook sleep now...he must be tired"

Everyone agreed and Namjoon layed jungkook on bed who was still on his lap. Everyone else stood up from jungkook's bed.

Jungkook immediately held yoongi's hand. Yoongi turned around and looked at him "what happened baby...do you want something?"

"Hyung can you sleep with me" said jungkook

Yoongi smiled and said "of course baby"

Jin kissed jungkook's forehead and said "sleep well baby"

Jin hobi and Namjoon left from jungkook's room. Yoongi closed the door and turned off the light. He laid beside jungkook and covered both of them with blanket. Jungkook hugged yoongi and snuggled into him to hide himself in his embrace. Yoongi  hugged back jungkook and rubbed his back while saying sweet nothings to him

Whenever jungkook is scared he just wants his yoongi Hyung's embrace. Whenever he gets nightmares he just seeks for his yoongi Hyung's warmth. In jungkook's eyes yoongi is the strongest man.

Meanwhile with jimin and tae.....

When hyungs left from there tae fell down on his knees and started crying loudly  "we shouldn't have done that jimin.... Hyungs are so disappointed at us"

Jimin made tae stand and took him to his room while saying "we'll apologise to them tae.... They'll forgive us don't cry"

They both reached to jimin's room. Tae hugged jimin. He was still crying and sobbing regretting his actions.

 He was still crying and sobbing regretting his actions

(This hug always makes me so soft...I also want to hug someone like this 🥺)

Jimin was trying his best to comfort him but he himself was crying.

"How could we be this cruel to jungkook" said tae while sobbing

Jimin while patting tae's back "I should be blamed more tae I was the one hitting him"

"But I didn't stop you... if I stopped you then this wouldn't happen...I even spanked him"

Jimin pulled out from the hug and said while sobbing "I am so bad...I..
I hit him with so much cruelty that his fingers broke...... He will never forgive us"

"You should have thought it before. What is the point of regretting now"

They both looked at the door frame and saw hobi. Hobi entered the room and said "why are you crying now huh?"

They both sobbed and said tae said "hyung please don't talk to us like this"

Hobi glared at him and said "why should I not talk to you like this huh?...was your behaviour towards jungkook nice?"

While writing this chapter my phone dropped on my face and my nose is hurting pretty badly 😐 (few years back I injured my nose like very badly and since then my nose hurts even if I touch it with a little force)

Anyways I am so happy today because I passed in physics 😚😚. I was scared that I might fail. You know almost half class failed in physics even the topper students also and now they have to give re test but I am very happy that I passed.

To be continued

I hope you liked it. Stay tuned
Guess what will happen in next chapter and write your thoughts in comments (so that I could also get some ideas because my useless brain is not working now 😅🫠)

Thankyou 💜