Chapter 3

The Malik house was having a hustle bustle as guests had arrived.Malik family were attending guests. Anadia was still in her room as she was getting ready she woke up late from her nap as she was really tired.

Every member of the khan family was present in the party including Asher Ali khan who was forced by her grandfather to attend the party. Anadia also came downstairs and was introduced to every member of the khan family.

Anadia was walking towards the living after coming from the kitchen when she collided with someone "yaah, Allah..." Anadia shrinks and looks up with the frown to see the guy standing wearing the Nevy blue tux

"Anadia yaha aao " called her mother who was standing beside Hamna Umer and some other guests. She quickly apologized to the person in front of her and walked towards her Mother. " jii Ammi" asked Anadia to her Mother. " bache Zara abne Chachi ko bula lao" Sara asked her daughter. "Jii Mai abhi bula thi hu". Anadia said and went to call her Chachi . After calling her Chachi she went towards her siblings.

[Anadia come here]
[Yes Ammi]
[Baby, Go and call your Chachi Please]
[Okay, l will go and call her]

While the person she collided with was looking at her every move. She had caught his attention since she entered the place. He was mesmerized by her beauty the way she talks to everyone with respect.

__________________

The party went along Everyone was enjoying it when everyone's attention was grabbed by Zayyan and Zaroon with amic on stage.

"Good Evening ladies and Gentlemen. " Zayyan stated.
"Today we gathered her to celebrate the Reunion of two childhood friends who were away from each other for a long amount of time"zaroon continued.
"Now our dear DadaJaan and dadu please come on stage we are going to cut the cake. I would also like to tell family members to follow them"

Everyone went on stage and two friends cut the cake feeding each other than their wives followed by their family members.

Innaya took the charge of the stage and announced couple dance. Both pairs of grandparents danced on the old Hindi songs. The stage was then occupied by other couples.

It was almost midnight Malik's and khan's were bidding goodbyes to Guests. After guests both families were sitting in the living room all tired Anadia went into the kitchen and prepared tea for everyone as servants already retired to their quarters.

After thanking Anadia for tea and drinking the tea khan family also bit their goodbyes and left for their home.Maliks also retired to their rooms.

_____________________

The next day after the party the whole khan family was present on the dining table except for Asher Ali khan. "Umm.. mujhe app sab se ek baat karni hai" said Hamna gaining everyone's attention."jii bolo beta" Amana Junaid said to her daughter in law.

[Umm.. l wanna talk with everyone]
[Go ahead Daughter]

"Woh Hamme Anadia bohot pasand ayi hai apne Asher ke liye,app sab ka kya kehna hai" expressed Hamna in front of her family. " Apne to mere muh ki baat chin li bhabhi, mai bhi kal se isshi bare mai soch Rahi thi"sadiya said. "Abbu , ammi apka kya khyal hai "asked Umair.