Chapter 6

Hamna looked at hi son who was coming inside the house whith huge smile on his face. She walked towards him and asked "Asher agaye tum. Maine Jo kuch kaha tha woh sab ley liya na?" "Haa ammi apne Jo kuch kaha tha woh sab le aya  hu main wo bhi sab Anadia ke pasand ka " Asher Answered " chalo acha kiya tumne , abb yeh sab lija kar apne kamre Mai rakh do main Innaya aur haya se keh kar yeh sab pack karwa dungi" Hamna said he nodded and walked in his room and kept all the things in his closet.

   He went downstairs after having dinner with his family.

    Anadia also freshend up and had her dinner with her family. She was blushing whole dinner as youngsters were teasing her after they found out she went for shopping with Asher from her mother.

       Hamna had already informed Sara about shopping plans and Anadia had also asked for permission from her parents before going with Asher.

      As night came they slept while thinking about each other like every other night.

                ________________

It has been a week since Asher and Anadia had gone shopping. After that day both had gotten really close they had late night calls. Every Morning they will greet each other for a good day. They both were really happy with how things were going.

Today Asher's Grandmother ,Mother, sister and sister in law have arrived at The Malik house to give Anadia Gifts as Ramadan was starting the next day. As per tradition Hamna has passed her gifts along with an envelope containing Money. They had left after giving the gifts and discussing a few things with her mother and grandmother.

_________________

Ramadan had started and everything was going well. Asher and Anadia were really busy with work. It was Ramadan and Eid was near Anadia and had lots of orders to complete. Asher was also working on a new project which kept him busy.

Even after being busy they both would still have calls at night even if it was for a few minutes or if one was busy then they would text each other.

Today it was the 20th roza and the Malik family was invited to the Khan house for iftar. They had arrived an hour before iftar and Elders were sitting in the living room Men were talking about politics ladies were discussing about weddings and both pairs of grandparents were relieving their memories.

On the other side Youngsters were in lawn Asher,Daniyal and Danish were discussing about the new project in which they were partners. Zayyan and zaroon were talking about places they wanted to visit they had become best friends in few months they bonded over their common interest for Traveling.

Anadia, waniya and Hayat were sitting together talking and gossiping. Innaya, laiba and haya were playing Amman and zaid.

Both families had their iftar together and decided to celebrate Eid together this year. After discussing everything for Eid party Malik family left for their Home.

________________

It was Eid today Anadia woken up early to pray Fajr. After praying she was about to go downstairs in the kitchen to help her Mother as today cook was on leave it was their fily tradition that on festive day food will be cooked by women of house and men will also help them.

She was about to leave when she got a call from Asher" Asalamualaikum" Anadia greeted smiling widely. "Walaikum assalam" Asher replied "Aapne Fajr ki namaz padi" Anadia asked since the day their wedding was fixed Anadia would remind him about praying Namaz. "Ji Haan, Maine pad li hai" Asher said chuckling "good" Anadia said.

"Kya kar Rahi ho" Asher asked "Ammi ki madat karne Jaa Rahi hu kitchen Mai" Anadia said while sitting on bed "ohh .ok don't let me stop you. Waise Mai Eid ki Namaz ke baat call karung phone apne karib rakhna" Asher said "Thik hai mai appse badme baat karti hu, Allahafiz" Anadia said "Allahafiz" Asher said and hung up.

Anadia went into the kitchen and saw her mom stirring the pot of Shirkurma and her Chachi and bhabhi preparing for breakfast"Asalamualaikum" greeted them "walikum assalam" they replied.

" Ammi apki koi help chahiye" Anadia asked her mother "Haa, beta ek kamm kardo apne daddu aur daddi ke liye yeh chai lejao." Anadia nodded and took tray from her mother and went towards her grandparents room.

" Asalamualaikum,andar aa jao" Anadia spoke peeking from door. "Aajao bache" Saima said "Maine apke chai lekar ayi hu" she said and kept tray on the table and passed teacup to them "Anadia aao hamare paas baitho aap to humare sath time spent hi nahi karti" Ilyas complaints "Sorry dadu" Anadia said it was she was so busy with orders for Eid she couldn't spent time with her family.

Anadia sat beside them and spent some time with her grandparents discussing about their health her work and more things.

After some laiba call them as it was time for men to go to mosque after they left for mosque. The women of Khan's house came to Malik house to Pray Eid Namaz.

After praying and wishing each other. Anadia was helping Innaya and Hayat in setting up table for breakfast. Whe her phone rang which was kept on side table in dinning room.

Asher was waiting in the car for his grandfather and father when he decided to call Anadia to wish her.

Innaya who was standing beside the side table saw Anadia's phone ringing and decided to tease he"Anadia apke hone wale shohar ka call aya hai" Anadia stopped on her place. She turned to look at Innaya and saw Innaya and Hayat standing their with teasing smile.

She took the phone from Innaya and ran out of the dinning room in the kitchen leaving Innaya and Hayat laughing. Her face was red from blushing.

She picked up call after it started ringing again " Anadia tum thik ho mai kabse call Kar Raha tha" Asher got worried as she didn't picked up his call after 4th ring. "Main thin hu kuch kaam kar rahi thi isliye time lag gaya" Anadia said assuring him. " ohh.. ok " Asher said taking a deep breath.

"Eid Mubarak hone wali biwi" Anadia blushed hearing biwi. "Thanku Apko bhi Eid Mubarak" Anadia wished him with huge grin on her face. "Acha Mai aapse baad mai baat karta hu hum gharke liye nikal rahe hai" Asher said as he saw elders walking towards his car.

After handing up the call she walked in living room were everyone was waiting for men to comeback.

                ________________