Chapter 5

Everyone in Malik house was happy today as the Khan family was coming today fixing of  Asher and Anadia Marriage.

Anadia was sitting in front of her mirror with mixed feeling she was nervous, excited and scared at the same time. Anadi was lost in her thoughts when someone entered her room 

     "Appi app abhi se hi  jiju ke khayalo mai kho gayi"  laiba speaked as she entered in room " laiba kya kah Rahi ho aur tum kaha thi mai kabse wait kar rahi  thi tumhara"  Anadia said fidgeting with her finger

     " Appi abb hum agaye hai na hum jaldi se apka lightly makeup karte hai fir hum niche chalte khan family agayi hai" laiba said and started doing her makeup.

      After a few minutes hayat  came to call them and they went down stairs. As she walked into the living room everyone's attention was on her "Aao Anadia hamare baju mai baitho" Hamna spoke. Anadia sat beside her and hamna  started talking with her. Everyone was talking with each other.

     " hame dono bacho ko ekbaar akele Mai baat karne Dena chahiye aur fir in dono ko koi problem na ho iss rishte Se to hum Angoti pinhane ki rasam karte hai"  Amana speaked and Elders nodded.

       " Hayat beta Asher aur Anadia ko le jaiye  tracce par so that they can talk"   Ahmed said.  " jii bade pappa"  Hayat stood up and asked them to follow her. They reached on terrace and speaked "app baat kare mai thodi der Mai tum don ko lene ajaungi"   Hayat said and walked away leaving them alone.

  " B...Baithye" Anadia said and scolded herself for shuttering. The both sat down on the couch maintaining distance.

      "Congratulations on opening of your boutique" Asher said breaking silence " Thank u"  Anadia replied. "How is you work going?" Anadia asked him "it's good we just finished an international project successfully"  Asher said
" That's great congratulations " Anadia said " Thank you" he replied " i know it's awkward but let's get comfortable and talk about our likes and dislikesAsher expressed Anadia nodded at him.

  Anadia and Asher talked d about everything their hobbie,likes ,dislikes and many more. Anadia find out that Asher likes playing piano and love music. Whereas Asher was shock to know about liking for horse riding. They slowly got comfortable with eachother.

      They stopped talking when they heard laiba,haya and innate "Bhai/Appi app dono 1 ghante se baat kar rahe hai sab ka niche wait kar rahe hai"  Asher and Anadia were shocked listening to them"chaley" laiba said and four of started walking and went downstairs.

       They walked in the living room and sat in their previous place. The elders asked if they were ok with the marriage and they nodded their heads. Everyone started hugging each other congratulating each other. While the youngster started teasing the new couple. 

      Elders decided to exchange rings today itself and then later have a party to announce the marriage. A couple exchanged the rings and after that both families had lunch together and discussed  everything related to the wedding. It was decided to have a wedding after 6 months as Ramadan was in two months.

            ____________________

Sunrays were peeking through a small gap between curtains falling on a girl sitting in front of a mirror fidgeting with her fingers.

        Anadia was really nervous she was rarely ever nervous she was a very confident girl. Since Morning Anadia was really quiet and lost in her own world. The reason for this nervousness was a phone call she got last night.