Chapter 16

It had already been 6 months since Anadia left the hospital and everything was back to normal. She started going to work. Asher being a protective husband would drop her in morning and pick her in Evening not wanting her to travel Alone

        Zaroon and Haya's marriage date was fixed. In a week they were getting married. After lots of convincing and buttering Asher Anadia was staying at her maternal house for wedding. Wanting to enjoy her brother's wedding from Groom's side.

       Ammi yeh kaha rakhna hai.” Anadia asked her mother her hands carrying a gift box. "Ana sare gifts box store room Mai rakhwa do Maine servent se kahke pehle hi stor room saaf karwa diya hai”  her mother told her "jii Ammi"

        Anadia kept the box in store room and again went to living room to collect other boxes. She walked in the living room to see her brother sitting on couch on mobile.

        "Zaroon phone chodo aur yaha ake meri help karo” Anadia said ”appi main dhula hu main koi kaam nahi kar raha”  zaroon said without looking at her Anadia looked at him disbelief and walked wher other boxes were kept.

          Daniyal who saw the encounter said  zaroon Anadia ki help Karo utho jaldi”  "par Bhai..”  zaroon started to speak bot daniyal cut him off  "par war kuch nahi uski help Karo "  "wah kya Ghar Hain yaha to dulhe se kaan karwa rahe hai" zaroon said pouting. Anadia chuckled at his drama.

         "Aap kya hass rahi hai" zaroon asked  "kuch nahi" Anadia said trying to stop her laugh. But couldn't stop herself and started laughing. Zaroon and daniyal smiled as they saw their sister laughing after so long.

         They were happy knowing their sister was healing not only physically but mentally to. Zaroon helped Anadia put the boxes away and then she asked him to go in his room and rest.

        Anadia walked into the kitchen looking for her mother l. "Ammi"  Anadia called her mother but she was not there. Her Chachi entered the kitchen after Anadia "dia kuch chahiye" she asked "nahi.. wo Ammi kaha hai main unhe dhund rahi thi "  she asked " wo laiba ke kamre main hai sham main haya ki bari lejani hai to hum wahi check kar rahe the "  zainab spoke

         "Main kuch khane lene ayi thi tum bhi chalo"  zainab said taking food tray in her hand"thik hain main yeh leti hu app chalo"  Anadia  said taking tray from her hand. And they walked towards laiba's room.

                              _______

         In the evening it was haldi function at Khan house and all the ladies at Malik house were ready for the function. They had to take Haya's brigal gifts (bari) with them so they walked towards Khan house. Anadia's Grand mother and Mother were at front as they walked in Khan house.

       They greated everyone and presented haya with bridal gift only ladies were present in the function while all most of the men were at Malik house.

         After applying Haldi on haya. Anadia walked towards her room. She knew Asher was in room working. He had some important work to complete so he stayed in room.

           Anadia walked in the room quietly Asher was sitting on his desk his back towards Anadia. He had earbuds in his ear. Asher had Habbit of listing to instrumental music while working.

         Anadia walked towards him and put her hand around his neck from behind. It had been 4 days since Anadia was leaving at his maternal house and she really missed him even if they talked every night.