Chapter 8

Khan family was already present in farmhouse to welcome their daughter in law.

   All the rituals were done Innaya made her sit in Asher's room. The room was decorated beautifully and now that she was sitting in his room her mind was consuming all the information.

     She was married to the person she loves she didn't know when she fell in love with him but she did and she was really happy and nervous and scared thinking about his feelings.

     It was their wedding night and she was going to confess her love today and if he wants than she was ready to consumate their marriage.

     Asher entered in his room after his pocket were robbed by his sibling in the name of ritual.
All the members left after completing the ritual.

      He saw his bride sitting on the bed with veil covering her beautiful face.

     Anadia came out of her thoughts when she felt bed dipping beside her and she knew Asher was in the room she started getting nervous.

    Asher removed her veil and looked at her with sukoon and said " Mashallah aap bohot khubsurat lag Rahi ho jaan"
"Shukriya "  Anadia replied nervously.

     Asher walked in his closet making her confuse he came back after few seconds and again sat beside her and spoke " yeh aap ke liye aap ki muh dikhayi" She took the box from him and opened it was a locket she had seen when they were shopping shop keeper had told her that the locket had meening behind it it mean passion for love.

     "Yeh?" Anadia asked "I was standing behind you when you were talking with shopkeeper and I thought of buying it for you. Anadia pata nahi kab par mai tumse bohot nahi beintehaa mohabbat karne laga hu" Anadia listened to him intensely "main tumhe force nahi karunga meri mohabbat ko aapna ne ke liya bas main chahta hu ke tum bhi iss rishte ko chance do"

     "Asher main bhi Aapse beshumar mohabbat karti hu aur main hamesha apka sath dungi yeh rishta nibhane ke liye " Anadia said cupping his face in her hand. They looked into each other eyes intensely after few minutes Asher moved forward and pressed his lip on her soft ones and they shared the passionate kiss.

  After few minutes of passionate kiss they broke the kiss and looked at each other. Asher her if he can go ahead make her his in all sense she just nodded at him.    

     As night went on two souls became one while moon hid behind clouds shying away from couple.

                  _______________