Chapter 12

After 13 hour flight Anadia and Asher reached Greece, Santorin they were gonna spend 2 weeks in different cities of Greece and then 1 week in Netherland. They reached their resort and had slept for 6hours. They woke up next day at 9:00. Anadia was first one to wakeup she got ready for day but still Asher was Awake "Asher uth jaye na I am really hungry" Anadia said shaking him.

     Asher didn't even budge he was in a deep sleep "Asher uthye na". Anadia asked him for few more minutes but he didn't wake up. "Asher i am going to take shower and you need to get up" Anadia said before taking her clothes and went inside the bathroom.

     Anadia came out after taking a relaxing bath but Asher was still asleep "yah Allah,  Asher uth jaye na" she said and sat beside him on bed. Anadia bent down a little started kissing his whole face "Asher please get up is am really hungry" She said betweenher kisses.

      Asher opened his eyes little and looked at her she was looking cute with pout on her face "Asher jaldi uth jaye na". He didn't reply and pulled her down to lay down beside him her back on his chest. "let's stay in a bed Aani" He said. Anadia shooked her head in now and struggled to got out of her husband's hold "Asher apko bed mai rehna hai toh rahe. Mujhe bhuk lag rahi hai main chali" she said but he didn't release her "chodeye mujhe Asher"Andia said trying to get out his hold.

     Asher was silently laughing looking at his wife struggle. Anadia got fed up and bit him oh hand which made him release her "i didn't know my wife was a wild cat. Aise koi apne pati ko kath ta hai" Anadia just shrugged at him "come here" Asher said.

    Anadia looked at him and shooked her head in no "main nahi aa rahi mujhe bhuk lagi hai main jaa rahi hu" Anadia said and started walking towards  door "Aani, idhar to aao main kuch nahi kar raha" Anadia turned towards him and looked at him for few seconds and walked towards bed where he was sitting and said. "agar apne mujhe kata to mai apse baat nahi karung"

    "Main tumhari tera jangli billi nahi hu aa jao yaha" Asher said . She sat beside him and he said "tum ekk jaga par kiss karna bhul jayi thi" Asher said and cupped he face from one hand while other went to her waist pulling her closer to him the faces inches away from each other and then he kissed her first slow then the kissed turned passionate. He laid her down on the bed kissing her jaw line to neck.

     While Anadia was moaning mess he starting kissing her neck going towards her Colarbone he bit her there kissing and sucking the place living a purple hickey. He again moved towards her lips kissing her there fighting for dominance he finally left her lips. " i am going to get ready then we can go and have are breakfast "  Asher said and last time kissing her forehead he went inside the bathroom taking his clothes.

       Anadia was stunned still in her place. She came out of the trance when her phone rang beside her. She took the looked at caller id and smiled it was her mother in law " Asalamualikum mama" she greeted "walaikumasalam bache". Anadia talked with her mother in law for few minutes. After hanging up the phone she walked towards the mirror.

     Anadia looked in mirror her hair were mess and her face was flush red while the was purple hickey on her Colarbone.She looked at herself in disbelief. She quickly fixed her Appearence and hid the hickey with makeup.

     After few minutes Asher also came out of bathroom all ready.  He walked towards the mirror where Anadia was standing and pecked her forehead and took his wallet and phone from table. "let's go" Asher said. Anadia nodded and walked ahead towards door. They had their breakfast at the cafe and then traveled through the city.

                    ______________

     Anadia and Asher had travel around Greece for whole two weeks visiting every tourist attraction. Then the moved to Netherlands. In Netherlands they first visited Amsterdam they stayed there fir two day and then had visited Neighbouring cities through train. Asher had also played abandoned piano for Anadia at Train station. They also did horse riding in Amsterdam.

                   ___________

     After three weeks when they arrived at home they found out that Zaroon and Haya's Marriage was fixed as Daniyal had caught them red handed in cafe. They had accepted they liked each other. Both families were okay with it and had asked them if they wanted to get married. They had said yes and then their marriage was fixed.

     Anadia was truly happy for her brother she had few times noticed him looking at Haya the way Asher looks at her. They wedding will be held after a year after Haya's Graduation. While Zaroor and haya's engagement was held in two weeks.

                _____________

      It had been 6 months to their Marriage. It was after dinner Anadia was waiting for Asher in lawn. Shawl was covering her body with coffee cup in her hand she was sitting on couch in lawn looking at the stars. Thinking about how her life was filled with Happiness having two sets parents who loved her a lot. Having a husband whose day starts with her and ends with her.

          Anadia was in her own thoughts when Asher walked in lawn all tired his attention went towards his wife who was sitting on couch with huge smile on her face. His all tiredness flew away he. Walked towards her slowly and sat beside her and took her in his arm. Anadia knowing her Husband's touched snuggled into him while he said " Aap itni raat ko bahar kya kar rahi ho Aani" "Apka wait" she replied.

     "what are you thinking? " Asher asked "Nothing" Anadia replied. Asher raised his eyebrows at her "really" Asher asked " i have been thinking how lucky I am to have such great family and husband who loves me alot" Anadia said kissing his cheeks.

       Asher smiled at her and said "well in that sense i am damn lucky to have a beautiful, talented and loving women as my wife" Anadia just smiled at him "Acha let's go inside" Anadia said getting up from her seat taking his hand pulling him up.

       They walked inside the house " you get fresh i will bring you food" Anadia said and walked in kitchen while Asher went to their room. Anadia heated the food and took it in their room.Asher had dinner while Anadia accompanied him telling him about her day.

      After having dinner they were led on the bed.Both been exhausted to core drifted to sleep holding each other.

                     _____________