Chapter 15

He was sitting beside her. Talking to her telling her about his day. When after 8 months he heared her voice.

                  "Asher"

     she called him. He stilled for a minute he stilled. He was just looking at her hands he didn't dare to look not wanting to be disappointed when he heard it again.
                   "Asher"

    He looked up. She was looking at him. He broke down looking at her he broke down. "Asher" she called him again. Tears in her beautiful eyes. "Aani..you are awake..." and it hit him she was awake after 8 long months she was finally awake.

    "i will call doctor.. Wait for a bit Aani don't close your eyes.. I am coming" Asher said and called her doctor. He walked back towards her.

      "Asher... Aap ro kyu rahe hai. Main thik hu.kuch nahi hua mujhe. " she told him after "please mat roye" she said forwarding her hand toward him . He took her hand in his head " ian not crying I am just happy you are awake finally after so long you are awake. "
He told her.

    After few minutes her doctor walked in the room. Asher stepped back letting him examination her "Mr. Khan can you step out for a bit " Dr Rudransh spoke Asher nodded and stepped out and called his family informing them.

                 ____________

     "Hello Mrs.Khan i am your Doctor,Rudransh . I am gonna ask you few question can you answer them " RUDRANSH asked "yes dr. " Anadia said "OK can you tell me if you uncomfortable anywhere any pain " he asked "no just my head hurts" she told him "OK and what is the last thing you remember" Rudransh asked again "I was in cab going back home from meeting, I was talking with my husband on phone and suddenly I don't know everything become dark"
She spoke

     "Mrs Khan you were in Accident 8 months ago and you have been coma since then." Rudransh told her in soft tone. "8 months?" she asked " yes but not ti worry you are perfectly fine and after month of rehab you can move to you daily routine" He told her.

      "Now i am going to send your husband in if you feel any pain or anything you can call me" Rudransh said and walked towards door "Thank you dr" she told him "it's my work well will tell you one thing you are damn lucky to have Mr Khan as your husband he didn't leave your side for 8 months" he spoke and walked out.

                   ___________

     "Mr Khan" Rudransh called him as he walked out of the room "Is she ok" Asher asked " your wife is perfectly fine. She just needs little physical rehab other that that she is fine." Rudransh spoke Asher sighed in relief "you can go and meet her and call me if you need me " Rudransh spoke and walked away

                     ___________

     Asher walked inside the room and looked at his wife who was looking outside the window tears falling from her eyes. He rushed towards her and asked "Aani.. Are you ok? Should I call doctor"

     "Asher" she called him " i am fine can I ask you something?" she asked "jii Aani bolo" Asher spoke his tone calm " hamara baby" She asked. He stilled not knowing what to say "batao na asher " she asked again tears in her eyes "when accident happened because of the trauma on your brain you miscarried " he said holding her hands. She cried after hearing him cried in his arm.