89.Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo!

Vote for more recommendations!!!

If you want to watch Velma finally live out her queer self in a way that isn't in between the lines where they would be easily classified as 'gal pals' or isn't a series where your childhood gets turned into a gen z show with disastrous results, t...

If you want to watch Velma finally live out her queer self in a way that isn't in between the lines where they would be easily classified as 'gal pals' or isn't a series where your childhood gets turned into a gen z show with disastrous results, this is the movie for you.

In this movie, Velma has an obvious crush on the antagonist of the film, Coco Diablo, because like me she has a type for morally grey women (feel you, girl). Although their relationship doesn't go anything beyond some lighthearted flirting and Velma blushing and becoming a stuttering mess in the presence of Diablo, it was fun watching them together.

I loved it when the whole gang was like 'We know what you are Velma, this bitch gayy' with a smug smile whenever she started blushing. I do admit the movie plot itself wasn't anything special, an average fun movie that provides nostalgia for Scooby Doo fans.