Chapter: 17 (Other)

Author Pov:

Yn: How are you Mom?

Yn asked her mother whose eyes were teary after seeing her daughter's faces after a week. She hugged her daughter tightly before kissing her forehead.

Mom: I'm fine my dear!

Yn smiled towards her father seeing him having a soft smile on his face made her feel relax. Her father was someone she loved the most.

Yn: I see my dadda is still handsome!

Dad: Because this handsome dad have this one pretty daughter!

The little father and daughter moment made her smile along with a laugh.

Her eyes shifted towards her brothers to see them having wide smile's on their faces. Finally they were getting time to spend with their sister for a week...

She embraced her family tightly like she was meeting them after a decade. Her eyes shifted towards her father-in-law to see him having sad eyes.

She gazed at her husband's to see them staring at her. She looked at her father-in-law again before hugging him as he was first surprised by her actions.

Yn: How are you Dad?

Mr.Kim: I'm fine daughter! How are you?

Yn smiled at him before replying her sentence that she happy with everything. She hugged her mother-in-law who kissed her forehead.

Yn: Mom you said there will be more people! Where are they?

With curiosity Yn asked as Mrs Kim smiled before replying in soft voice.

Mrs.Kim: They...

??: Hello Everyone!
______________