Chapter: 46 (All Truths)

Author Pov:

As the sound of the gunshot reverberated, the two guards exchanged glances before hastily leaving the room. Yn breathed heavily as she disgustedly wiped the blood off her feet.

Yn: I need to get out.

She thought, quickly tiptoeing and rushing towards the door. Unlocking it, she scanned the area for anyone, but there was no one there.

Letting out a sigh, she quietly made her way down and exited the room. Taking a sharp breath, she observed the kitchen, which was completely drenched in blood.

Covering her nose, the sight of so much blood made her feel nauseous. Who could be so merciless to kill someone in such a manner? And why would they target someone from this house?

Faint shouts reached her ears, and her heart skipped a beat when she recognized Namjoon's voice, accompanied by another gunshot. Her heart raced faster, and her legs froze in place.

She heard his tired and pained voice, and she longed to approach him, to ask him what had caused this much exhaustion. But her legs remained rooted to the spot as she contemplated how to proceed.

Fear consumed her heart and her anxiety grew as she heard a faint voice. Tears streamed down her face like a waterfall and she rubbed her nose, feeling itchy.

She went into the kitchen to grab some tools to protect herself, grabbing a knife and a bladder, and sighed as she looked at the bloody scene.

The whole mansion was giving her a sense of impending doom. Exhausted, she cried bitterly, feeling betrayed and drained of courage.

Yn: I'm... tired... God... I'm...tired...

She hiccuped as she cried, but after a minute of weeping on the floor, she stood up with a glimmer of hope and courage to help her husband's.

She ventured into a part of the mansion she was forbidden to enter, feeling uneasy. Her heart raced as she heard feminine voices, freezing in fear.

As she took a few steps forward, a hand covered her mouth, momentarily taking her breath away and filling her with fear of being caught.

She was turned around to see Mason's injured face, with deep cuts and bleeding shoulders.

Yn: Oppa, what's going on? I'm so confused and tired.

She cried and Mason's gaze soften at her words. She looks devasted from everything which was happening around her. He chuckled a little looking at her cute teary face and palmed her cheeks..

Mason: You don't have to worry, little sister. I'm with you. I'm here to protect you and to help you!

He assured her taking her in a hug and she smiled hopefully. She rubs his back with shivering hands and pulled out when she felt him whimpering. Glaring at him and she looks around the hall to find someone..

Mason: Yn, If I ask something from you, will you give me?

She confusingly looks at him probably confused of his words. But nodding vigorously she looks at him curious to find out the reason behind his hidden words..

Mason: Promise me, that whatever you will face today at last you will choose your husband's! Promise me?

He asked hopefully and she looks at him bewildered. Ofcourse she would choose her husband's but what are reasons behind these words..

Yn: Of course Oppa, I will choose them!

She deadpanned and Mason left a breath of relief. He knew she wanted to know everything from the start but she never interrupted in their life without their consent.