Chapter: 18 (Her Boldness)

Author Pov:

??: Hello Everyone!

The seven boys tightened their fists upon hearing that voice, and Yn turned around to see two girls sandwiched between the seven boys.

Hoseok sneaks his arms around her waist, bringing her closer to his body, as she smiles at them. As he turns to face her coldly, she casts a bewildered glance his way.

Yn: Are you okay?

He turned to face the seven witches, who had two bitches between them, and answered her question without looking at her.

Hosoek: Just stay with us!

She nodded her head, her ears ringing with his icy voice. Looking around she found tension swimming here and there..

This was supposed to be a family trip not tension trip.

Smiling hopefully she raised her hope in order to make everyone happy. Smiling and shouting she said dragging her two brothers out.

Yn: Family Trip! Let's go..

Her parents smiled before parting their ways as Mrs.Kim said that she will come with her son's after a minute.

With their parents now grinning broadly at the seven boys standing directly in front of them, the Seven Satan's were now in a full state of rage and wrath.

They observed how their mother patted their heads to show them how much she loved them and how their father hugged them to show them how much he cared something they had never done before with them..

Jimin: Are you done with your fake drama?

He asked with victorious glimmed voice as their mother have tears in her eyes seeing her son's to behave like a demon with them.

And unknowingly her heart ran deep in sea when she realized what she did now. She showed care to her other seven sons..

But never to them who was her first child's.Jin stopped his brothers from fuming in anger anymore because now it was crossing his limits also.

Jin: Remember one thing Mrs.Kim..

He stopped gazing at his particular brother who held his hand tightly as Jin shutted his mouth letting Yoongi to speak..

Yoongi: We are never gonna forgive you for what you have done with us in past. Never ever...

Mrs.Kim's all hope shattered in million of pieces hearing his sentence. She blinked her eyes rapidly trying to get away from her tears.

The seven new boys standing their smirks seeing the emotional family drama. They very well knew that their mother is gonna support them at anyhow even if their father didn't...

??: Aww are my brother-in-law's gotten change?

The elder girl having blonde hairs ask the guy beside him who just gazed at his brothers with his cold eyes.

The girls cunning smirk got broaden when she didn't heard anyone speaking. To support her sister the younger girl speaking twinkling her curls...

??: Maybe because they have gotten married now! Or else who will marry theses rotten cold beings!

The two girls laughed as the seven boys beside them chuckle while a small laughs left from Mrs.Kim's mouth as her husband clutched her arms tightly while the Seven Satan's felt something they never felt...

Humiliation...

??: I will and I did!

Someone speak from behind as they all looks around to see Yn standing their having a cold look plastered on her face. Mrs.kim shutted her mouth tightly as soon as Yn's menacing gaze fell on her.

She walked between them like a Queen being the owner of the place. She looked at Jiho the elder girl and Bora the younger girl with her angry doe grey eyes.

Yn: Bitch control your mouth next time before I sew it with my own hands! Don't disrespect someone who is mine!

She said anger lacing in her voice making the two girls Infront of them to get anger. Bora lifted her finger to point at Yn but before she could Yn caught her finger twisting it making her hiss.

Jiho: Leave my sister!

Yn: Ohh! I'm sorry I didn't order a glass of your fucking useless opinions...

Her husband's mouth parted with shockness hearing and seeing her boldness which they have never seen before.

Yn left her finger turning around but before she could move a hand caught her wrist bringing her closer to the person's body.

Her body frozen sniffing a manly scent. She took her head upwards too see him already staring at her. His features somehow matched with Yoongi's one.

Yn: Leave me.

She said pushing the person away, he stumble before catching his balance. Her eyes looked around for her husband's to see them having a glimpse of happiness in their dull eyes.

Without thinking anything she ran in Namjoon's arm throwing herself in his embrace. He held her tightly glaring at Jinyoung.

The man infront of them smirk widely licking his hand from where he have touched her.

They clenched their jaws tightly as Namjoon picked her up in bridal style getting inside the private pathway.

As soon as he left Jungkook throwed a punch on Jinyoung as his head tossed sideways. His cheeks turned purple red by the force he have punched him.

Hosoek: Leave him look! Lets go...

He said as Jimin separated Jungkook from Jinyoung before he could smash his head on the wall burying him 50 feets inside.

They looks towards eachother before going where Namjoon have left as they lastly looks at their mother before saying...

Jimin: Not today, not tomorrow nor day after tomorrow but one day she will get to know the truth...

Mrs.Kim's eyes widen realising what he was indicating. Keeping her cool structure she looks down.

Taehyung: When she will get to know who you yourself really is Mom?

He mocked her as Mrs.Kims eyes again turned teary while understanding everything they were saying.

Jungkook: When she will get to know how proudly you have raised your children's...

He said wiping his knuckles before going out of the entrance following by his brothers.

Mrs.Kim looked at seven boys before slapping Jinyoung hardly across his face turning his head sideways.He looked shocked as he looks at her...

Mrs.Kim: why did you touched her?

She asked holding his ears tightly as he looks somehow offended by his mother's question.

Ofcourse Beacuse she told him to do everything he have done..
______