Chapter: 42 (Trust)

Author Pov:

Yn: Thank you so much alishka!

She said hugging her new friend who smiles at her widely. Making new friends was one of the things Yn was introverted in, but Alishka's extroverted nature made her relief.

Alishka: Always!

Patting her back she exited the cabin, while Yn sighed circling in her chair as a huff left from her with the reason that her husband's didn't came in her view today.

Yn: Where are they?

She sighed when an email popped on her laptop and a very new data base program came making her grit her teeth. She again started her work without looking at the clock when there was a knock..

Yn: Come in!

She shouted as she heard the door being open and a head peeked in. Kevin stood there, with blue eyes and tall shadow. A smile gracing up his lips, and reaching till his eyes.

Kevin: Is my friend tired after working much?

He asked taking a seat as Yn shook her head. A pout lifting on her lips and she closed her laptop..

Yn: It's just work stress!

She said and giggled when he made a funny face. Kevin was older than her, more of In-yeop's age. Yn met him today at the counter of the receptionist..

He was all sitting alone, with a sandwich in his hands which made him even look more cute. She talked to him and that's how he became her second friend..

Kevin: So, is my friend laughing?

He asked wriggling his brows making her turn to him with a frown but before she could gather much information, he was already near her tickling her..

Only if he knew..

She laughed out loud when he tickled her mercilessly. Her breathing rate halted and Kevin smiled seeing her laughing without any care. He was a good boy with a kind and pure heart.

The room door burst open and they both stopped their activities seeing Jungkook and Taehyung standing their with fisted hands and clenched jaws.

Yn frowned when they glares at her with deadly gazes. Their persona different and their eyes pitch black making her concern.

She looks at them when Jungkook's predatory steps marched in her direction. He caught Kevin's hand in a deadly grip making the poor boy hiss..

Jungkook: How dare you touch her?

He asked in a husky tone making Kevin to fear him. He looks at Yn for support who looks at Jungkook with wide eyes.

Before she could say something, Taehyung stood in front of her right in front of her face making her back a little seeing the lethal look on his face.

He was different and she feared it..

Taehyung: Shh, Babygirl!

He shushed her and she sat with wide eyes as she saw Jungkook whispering something in Kevin's ear while the poor boy widen his eyes and gasp making her curious. Jungkook freed Kevin's coller and he ran out like a scared bird.

Yn stood up taking both their attention. She crossed her arms above her chest glaring at her husband's who did nothing except to look at her deadly gazes.

Yn: Explain!

She deadpanned and their shuggered their shoulders and she breath heavily controlling her irritating level. Jungkook smirked before he lean down on her level..

Jungkook: Beacuse he dared to touch what's ours!

She sighed before pushing him off running hands on her hairs. She pointed her fingers on them before saying angrily..

Yn: You can't do this. He is just a friend!

She shouted before she backed off when Taehyung came in near to touch her. He cursed himself as he again attempted to catch her..

Taehyung: Babygirl, it's not what you think!

He said coldly when he saw her tears leaking down her cheeks. This was the least thing he wanted in his life to see her crying because of him.

Yn: Where are the others?

She asked packing her purse, she wiped her tears harshly before booking a cab as the two boys looks at her with darken eyes. Jungkook snatch the phone from her hand making her look at him back.

Yn: Give me back!

She said in an attempt to get the phone back but he raised it higher. She clutched her lower region making him look at her with concern. She yelled when Taehyung caught her in bridal style. She hits him but he kept unharmed looking at her with cold features..

Yn: Leave me!

She said in a light voice as he looks at her face for a moment before sighing and making her stand properly. She let's out a small laugh before running in the direction of exit.

Jungkook: Fuck!

He cursed when he saw her running with few tears on her cheeks.

Jin held her wrist when he saw her moving in the limo without any smile on her face. Behind her stood Jungkook and Taehyung with focused eyes as he sighs..

Because he was the one to send his brothers..

Yn: Sit!

She said in a light soft voice and the boys followed. They sat quietly in the limo, while she wipes the tears which were left on her cheeks. Her mind running in every direction as she looks at them..

Yn: You all doesn't trust me, right?

She said and they cocked their heads in her direction. She looks at them with pleading eyes hoping them to say something positive but none of them said anything..

They kept quiet and she sighed before running a hand on her face. Her mind foggy with questions when she heard Yoongi's voice..

Yoongi: We trust you!

He said and she looks at him with pure love. He answered but she was not in mood to let them go with this situation..

Yn: Kevin is just a friend. I was stressed. I didn't saw any of you from the morning that's the reason he was making jokes!

She explained herself but abruptly kept quiet as she thought of her own nature. It wasn't her mistake, she didn't did anything. Then why was she explaining herself?

Yn: I want to stay at my house for night!

Namjoon: Ofcourse we are going to our house!

Yn: I said my house!

They looks at her in an instant. She was looking at the sky without any emotions as they felt their heartbeat racing at the thought of living without her..

Hosoek: Are you angry at us?

He asked taking her palms in his hands before he gives him a small smile. She kissed his forehead and pecks his lips. His sunshine smile making her heart bloom..

Yn: It's your punishment for not trusting your own wife!
_________

So, I burnt my hand cooking pancakes for the first time. It's better to heal as I wrote a small chapter.

Sadly in some chapter this story is gonna end. But don't worry, you can read it again and again.

15 comments to unlock next chapter.