Chapter: 21 (Smile)

Author Pov:

Getting inside the shower, the bright morning made her happy. Her mother told her about today's beach program.

She was way more happy than anything. At morning when she woke up she found her husband's sleeping on couch.

She felt bad for them when she saw them shifting uncomfortably on the couch. She made up her mind about asking them some questions.

Then she can forgive them. She looks herself in the mirror. Her frock suited her body very well! She looked at her phone to see a call..

Checking upon the message she saw it was her mother-in-laws message who said that she, Mr.kim and her parents won't be coming to the party today

So that the youngsters can enjoy their time with eachother and tomorrow they all can go out for some outings.

She smiled happily and got out of the washroom to see them having shirts and pants in their hands. She glanced at them before speaking.

Yn: I'm sorry!

Their eyes soften seeing her guilty eyes but to tease her they kept their cold face and showed no emotions to test her..

Jimin: For what?

She looked at them with her innocent eyes almost melting their cold hearts when they kept themselves back..

Yn: Let's go mom said she and other elders will be resting today. They will come tomorrow..

She said smiling happily showing her white teeth making their hearts tingled seeing her beautiful smile.

Hosoek: Let's get ready!

He said as they all hurriedly changed their clothes. She smiles happily before applying lip gloss and sunscreen..

She changed her dress because the last one was so tight to fit her body

She changed her dress because the last one was so tight to fit her body. She smiles happily exiting the room to get her heartbeat thumped..

The moment her eyes fell on their looks she felt herself getting drown in their presence. Their build up chest was in view, their veiny arms were seen as they rolled up their sleeves.

She felt happy having best man's beside her. She felt a current radiating in her body when their cold and dangerous gazes fell on her, eyeing her body.

Jungkook: Are you ready?

He said licking his lips as she nodded sweating having their intense gaze on her whole body..

Yn: Yeah let's go..

She said dragging Taehyung with her who had a emotionless face. She wonder why doesn't they smile..

She didn't saw them smiling until now. Confusingly shrugging her thoughts she shifted more closer to Taehyung..

Yn in mind: Shhh stop beating so fast!

She scolded her heart for beating this much faster when his arms got wrapped around her waist keeping her closer..

Taehyung: Are your brothers coming?

She hummed in sentence when they reached at the main lobby entrance of the hotel. Their she saw other standing..

Waving her hands at her brothers she was about to run to them when two arms catches her wrist not allowing her to run

She looked behind to see Jin and Namjoon holding her wrist glaring at her. She smiled sheepishly before looking infront ..

Jin: Can't you walk slowly..

He said scolding her in his hoarse voice as she nodded her head again practically jumping here and there..

She hugged her brothers as they smiled settling inside the car. A light bump in the limo made her move forward as she lightly landed on Mark's embrace..

Unknown to what her husband has seen she stood up when Namjoon wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her on his lap..

He and his brother glared at Mark while he sat their shock not being able to understand what just happened..

Her vanilla scent hit his nostrils as he closed his eyes. Bora sat on his lap and basically grinding on him making him sigh.

Loud music echoes the limo as everyone except them sings aloud showing the world that they are youngsters..

Yn's smile couldn't stop as she waves her hand along with wind, her hair blow in rhythm..

Her eyes twinkled with the sunshine as she smiles brightly looking at her husband's. Her heart and mind consumed by Thier thoughts. She bobbed her head sideways to see their Adam apples..

She gulp her saliva looking at the perfect Adam apple shape. She was hungrily looking at them.

In-Yeop: Come on let's go..

He said getting out of the limo taking her out of her dilemma. She innocently blinks looking at their Adam apples while they smirk..

Getting out of the limo was the luxurious and biggest mall of Switzerland. Yn couldn't help but squeal in happiness.

They entered inside the mall. The girls and boys chirping here and there laughing happily.

A dark gloomy aura covered their eyes seeing the young teenagers enjoying their life.

They sweats as they control their breathing harmones. Unknowingly a soft hand cupped Yoongi's and Hoseok's hand dragging them with her..

Nodding at each other they followed her. Yn looked at her brothers before pushing her husband's in a bundle of balls..

Yn: Woohoo..

She beamed happily while their eyes widened realizing where they were, they were in kids area digged two metre under the puddle of balls.

Their hearts filled with happiness seeing her laughing. Winking at Eunwoo, the two boys sneaked outside..

Yn's laughter died when someone caught her wrist pulling her inside the ball groups. Taehyung pulled her closer through her waist as she got squeezed by his bulky body..

She laughed harder enjoying her moment with them but seeing no smiles on their faces made her pout..

Yn: Why are you not laughing?

She said folding her arms across her chest getting away from Taehyung's deadly hold around her waist..

Jungkook: Because we doesn't know how to laugh!

He said with a mere whisper thinking she will take him wrong. She widen her eyes listening his sentence.

What does he mean by they don't know how to laugh?

Sad thoughts filled her mind consuming her innocent heart. She looked at them like she was trying to read them..

Hosoek: Never in our life we got a chance to laugh..

He said with a hint of sadness. She looked at him knowing something is wrong.

Yn: Why? Didn't you enjoyed your childhood?

She said not knowing what she just barked out from her mouth. Their eyes darken hearing her question. Their neck and jaw clenched thinking she was trying to misunderstand them..

They will never let anyone come between them!
_______________