Chapter: 34 (Party)

Author Pov:

Yn: It's all your fault!

She shouted and crossed her arms, sitting back in the limo seat. She turned her body away from them so she couldn't see them...

Suddenly, someone grabbed her by the back of her neck, pulling her closer and causing her heart to race...

Hoseok: We don't want you to hear everything!

He said, his voice dripping with coldness. She scoffed and turned her head to the side.

Yn: Then why? Why did you bring me here earlier? Why can't I listen to what they were talking about?

She argued back, her voice filled with softness. She felt hurt when Jimin interrupted their conversation and led her out of the mansion without letting her finish her sentence.

The expressions on their faces were dark, emotionless, and ruthless. These were the same boys who were deprived of love from anyone.

But they weren't angry, they were surprisingly calm with her. They knew what they did was wrong. She was their wife and she had every right to listen to their conversations with others.

Yn: How would you feel if I was talking to a boy and without letting you finish your opinion, I dragged you away to talk again? How would you feel?

She said, and her breath caught in her throat when she saw their eyes turn dark, the darkest shade of black covered with coldness. No emotions could be seen in their eyes..

Namjoon: That day will never come!

Yn: How can you be so sure?

She asked, a cute smirk appearing on her lips as she noticed them clenching their fists. She felt that they were jealous, so much jealous..

Yn: What if I allow a boy to talk to me without you hearing it...

Before she could finish her sentence, Yoongi forcefully kissed her, catching her off guard. His lips moved quickly against hers, and without hesitation, he inserted his wet tongue into her mouth.

She pulled away from the kiss and sat there, feeling his tight and possessive grip around her waist, causing her to hiss in a little pain...

Breaking the kiss, Yoongi noticed her heavy breathing and the smudged lipstick on her face. He smirked and gently rubbed his thumb against her trembling lower lip.

Yoongi: You belong to us, and only us! We won't back down even if the world is against us...

His possessive tone sent shivers down her spine as she pondered her feelings. Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized that maybe they were just pretending..

Yn: Do you all truly love me?

She asked, closing her eyes, and they were not surprised by her question. The sudden change in their demeanor made her tremble as she tried to free herself from Yoongi's tight hold.

Jin: Oh, Princess, you will find out soon enough. And when that day comes...

He paused, leaving her confused about their sudden behavior. They appeared different, and she could sense it.

Jimin: On that day, we will fuck you hard and roughly that you will never dare to mention another boy's name...

He said with a cocky smirk plastered on his face, causing her to blush at the thought of their touch. Her thighs became wet and she looked around nervously..

They sat quietly for a while, and the silence was so comfortable that they were now sitting in peaceful silence.

Taehyung: We apologize!