Chapter 8: The Odd Family Part 1

Chapter 8 Summary

In one world, Arthur and Catrin Jones died trying to protect their daughter from the Lab. Their little Carys was stolen from them and they could only watch as invisible spirits as she grew to become 009 – the powerful biokinetic. Both parents were proud of her but sad that they could do nothing for her. Shame, guilt and love kept them from moving on, and so they stayed by their daughter's side in spirit form, always there but never visible.

In this world, the Jones couple are given a second chance. Arthur and Catrin are dropped into the Beast World, alive again but with some differences.

Arthur is now a beastman.

Both husband and wife have now activated the same supernatural genes that 009 has, thus giving them powers.

009 is with them – But she's 5 years old. This is 5 years before her escape from the Lab. Her torture hadn't started yet and she's still learning about her powers. She still has some innocence left in her. 

Arthur and Catrin didn't care that they were in another world. They're just glad to have their precious daughter back. 

Notes

The parents stayed as spirits throughout 009's life but were then thrown into the Beast World with a past version of their daughter

The superpowers run in the family (on both sides)

The superpower genes were dormant in Arthur and Catrin but activated after being dropped into the Beast World

009 will use her original birth name – Carys.

Beware of Little 009 cuteness!  

* I have ALWAYS pictured 009's father as Loid Forger (but with blonder hair) 

* Might edit and change this chapter later

Disclaimer: I do not own Beauty & the Beasts or any of the Beast World webcomics/novels. I do not own any of the images. 

----------------ACC--------------- 

As they walked through the strange forest, Catrin Jones kept a death grip on her daughter as she carried her in her arms.

Her precious girl was quiet as Catrin gave her a kiss on the forehead and nuzzled her baby's blonde hair

Her precious girl was quiet as Catrin gave her a kiss on the forehead and nuzzled her baby's blonde hair. She gave her a gentle squeeze and another kiss to her cheek, basking in the fact that she could actually do that now.

They finally had their daughter back. Another chance to be together.

Granted, it had taken their death and their daughter being held captive in the Lab for 5 years, but they were still reunited again – somehow.

I don't know who or what did this, but thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Catrin felt tears rolling down her cheeks but then a small hand wiped them away.