Chapter 30: Another Reborn Into the Beast World Story - With A Twist!

Chapter 30 Summary

It's the cliche 'Human gets reinforced into the Beast World' story but with a twist!

Former human woman Tilly is reborn into the world of beastmen as 009's daughter.

Being an avid reader of Beast World fanfics, Tilly had certain expectations on what her new life will be like - Most of them not good.

What? In all the stories Tilly read, it was always hard for the reborn character, especially in the early years.
Everyone knows this.

All the fanfics always had a bitchy Mom, loving Dad who tragically dies, some kind of issue with her body that makes her "ugly", a creepy stalker, the entire family or tribe hating her and the thirsty guys that show up once she's deemed "pretty" enough for them.

And it pisses Tilly off that the reborn character always - ALWAYS! - forgives everyone and helps them out even when they still hate their guts for reason.

Fuck that!

Tilly swears she'd never end up like the doormat girls in those fanfics. As soon as she was able, she's leaving her new "family" behind and finding her own place in this primitive world. Sorry new Dad but there's no way in Hell she was staying around her toxic Mom. In all the stories, the new Mom was ALWAYS the worst.

Notes

● Starts off some time in the future of Odd Beast World where Harvey is already 009's mate. She's also already had many kids with her other mates before this one. This is only a POSSIBLE future - I'm not sure if it'll be same in the main story.

● I got sick & tired of reading so many abused-as-a-child OC'S who were also "ugly ducklings" after being reborn into the Beast World. I wanted a happier story so here you go! Lol

● There is already a girl with 009's mother's name before Tilly was reborn into Odd Beast World so that's why she's not named Catrin.

● If its not obvious enough, I had Hunger Games on the mind when I did this so it explains the names.

Disclaimer: I do not own Beauty and the Beasts or any of the Beast World webcomics/novels. I do not own any of the images.

---------------009---------------

Matilda "Tilly" Brown gets struck by the infamous magic truck that ends her human life and restarts it in another world.

The Beast World, to be specific.

Oh, Hell no!

Tilly was well aware how this would go for her! She has read waaaaay to many Beast World fanfics to know how this will end up. It'll go something like this:

(1) She gets reborn into world of beastmen.

(2) Something will either be wrong with her body or mind that makes her an outcast in this new world. She's too "ugly" when she's young.

(3) Her new Mom probably hates her.

(4) Her new Dad is usually the only one who loves her.

(5) Everyone eventually likes her due to all the new ideas she introduces or hates her for it.

Was there anything else? Oh, yeah! Mates! Tilly would be expected to take mates or get forced by the plot to do so.

Giving herself a pat on the back for getting mentally prepared, Tilly braces herself as she meets her new Mom after being reborn.