Chapter 29: A Chance of Snow (Short Prompt)

Chapter 29 Summary

[ The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes X Beauty & the Beasts Crossover ]

[ A Short Prompt ]

A young Coriolanus Snow (before meeting Lucy Gray Baird) gets dropped into the Beast World right after 009 does.

What could a man like Coriolanus Snow do in a world like this? An 18-year-old Capitol Academy boy stuck in the Beast World? Would he perish? Or would he thrive?

How would he react to someone like 009?

Notes

● Set before "The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes" which is the prequel to the "Hunger Games".

● I got obsessed with Young Coriolanus Snow and wanted to see how he'd react in a different world AND how would he react to a being like 009.

● Not sure if he would turn into a beastman. If so, then what kind would he be? Snake? Ape? Scorpion? Eagle? Merman? Or just stay human?

● I'm not an expert on Hunger Games. I just liked watching the hot version of Coriolanus Snow Lol

● Do you guys think he'd try to keep 009 to himself? Obviously that would fail since its 009 and she's no one's bitch, but I am curious on how Coriolanus would feel about her. The man he is right now is capable of romantic feelings so....maybe he'd get a happy ending with her? Snow always aims high so I can't imagine him choosing a regular, pampered female in the Beast World.

● I am not a fan of the Academy uniform - as you could obviously tell Lol

● I might consider dropping random characters from different fandoms into the Beast World with 009. It sounds interesting. What do you guys think?

Disclaimer: I do not own the Hunger Games, The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes or Beauty and the Beasts. I do not own any of the images.

---------------009---------------

|| Story Prompt ||

We all know about the infamous President Snow of Panem. The evil, ruthless man who made the lives of many people Hell. The man who was eventually brought down by the courageous rebel, Katniss Everdeen.

But what if he had a chance to change?

A young 18-year-old Coriolanus Snow goes to bed and falls asleep with his head full of worry about the next day. He would be meeting his troublesome tribute tomorrow and couldn't help feel anxious. How was he supposed to mentor a girl like that? She was clearly not right in the head.

He did NOT expect to wake up in some bizarre world full of primitive beastmen and some of the ugliest women he'd ever seen. 

And that's saying something since he's seen some District 12 women before. 

Also, why was he in his Academy uniform? He didn't remember going sleep in them. 

---------------009---------------

|| At the Same Time ||

009 continued her single-minded march through the forest, focused on her surroundings in case of threats and on finding some temporary shelter. 

Passing by some bushes, she stopped and stood directly behind them, her eyebrows rising in surprise at the sight before her 

A clearly human guy was pacing around some distance away from the bushes, in obvious distress and running his hands through his curly, blond hair nervously. 

And he was wearing the most bizarre style of clothes she'd ever seen. 

Is that.....a school uniform?

a school uniform?

009 squinted. Was that a skirt? Since when do school uniforms include a skirt for males? Or was this a Scottish thing? Didn't they wear kilts? Was this random human guy Scottish? 

Regardless, that uniform was still hideous to look at. 

009 was no fashion expert, but the more she stared at that tacky red uniform, the more she felt like cringing away in disgust. 

Whatever school this blond guy went to, the students most definitely hated their uniforms there. No sane person would enjoy wearing that monstrosity. 

Watching tacky uniform boy mutter to himself as he stared at everything around him, looking scared and confused, 009 was reminded that she still needs to find shelter. 

It was just her rotten luck that he'd happened to spot her as she was turning away. 

"HEY! HEY, YOU! WAIT!" 

009 grimaced, hearing his footsteps quicken as he neared her.

Great. 

I suppose that's what I get for wasting my time observing him when I should've been looking for a place to rest.