Chapter 26: Not So Prince Charming

Chapter 26 Summary

Daemon is 009’s firstborn son. The first of her boys.

You've seen how he reacted after waking up in the past and unfortunately meeting Bai Qingqing.

But what if it was his brother in his place?

Let's see how Daemon's brother reacts to being stuck in the past. What actions would he take? Would he be like Daemon and try to keep polite distance from Bai Qingqing? Would be help her? Or fall for her?

Named after his grandfather Arthur, what does the second son of 009 do in this odd situation?

Notes

* Arthur is 009's second son with Curtis.  He's been thrown back into the past at the same time Bai Qingqing appears in the Beast World.

* Please tell me what you guys think of the pics! When I first saw it, I couldn't believe my eyes - He looks exactly like a mix of his Mum, Dad and even Grandfather! The perfect combo! Lol

Disclaimer: I do not own Beauty and the Beasts or any of the Beast World webcomics/novels. I do not own any of the images. 009's image was made on Ai app.

---------------| A |---------------

Arthur's red eyes snapped open, quickly getting off the ground and into a defensive stance, fangs bared

Where the Hell was he? Who dared to kidnap him of all people? Who's ass was he kicking? And how did he go from his bedroom to this

He remembered going to sleep in his own luxurious bed......

......only to wake up to sunshine on his face and grass on his back. 

Scarlet eyes continuesly scanned the area around him, even though he didn't sense any threats. 

Arthur huffed slightly, shifting out of his defensive stance and stood up straight. He couldn’t sense any living beings nearby (besides prey) and was kind of miffed at not getting to kick someone's ass.