Chapter 25: Blazing Beast World

Chapter 25 Summary

006 gets isekai'd into the Beast World instead of 009.

Her reaction?

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

She's gonna get ALL the hottie's she can get!

Gotta catch'em all!

Notes

* I was feeling down lately & wanted to cheer myself up so I focused on 006 who is my personal ball of sunshine. She makes me laugh & drives bad thoughts away.

* Reminder: 006 has Fire Powers.

* For those who don't know - The Ip Dip rhyme is like Eeny Meeny Miny Mo.

Disclaimer: I do not own Beauty and the Beasts or any of the Beast World webcomics/novels.

---------------006---------------

Entering the Beast World

"That'll be £4.50. Cash or card?"

"Card, please!" 006 told the cashier with a sunny smile and then looked into her bag and grimaced, trying to find her card. "Uh, just a second, mate. Let me just find that bloody thing....." She muttered.

As 006 looked down into her small bag, hunting for her bank card that was hidden by all the shit she stuffed in there, her surroundings suddenly shifted and she could no longer hear the generic shop music in the background.

006's head snapped up, bank card forgotten as she immediately held up her fists and lit them on fire, ready for battle.

She bared her teeth, her usually cute face now appearing absolutely terrifying with those fiery blue eyes glowing like two blue Sun's along with the fierce scowl on her face.

"Come at me, motherfuckers!"

Only to blink in confusion as no one came out and she was only surrounded by giant trees, the sound of birds tweeting in the background.

"Huh? What the fuck.....?"

Extinguishing her flaming fists, 006 relaxed slightly but still held her guard up. Her sisters would slap her upside the head if she didn't stay vigilant in such a suspicious situation, no matter how peaceful it looked.

Straightening back up and out of her defensive crouch, 006 spun around in a circle on the spot, mouth gaping at the skyscraper-like trees and weird plants.

Looks like someone let 009 loose over here. These plants look like the same the kind of shit she'd grow when she's in her "mad scientist" phase.

Staring at some delicious-looking pink pears (Pink!), 006 felt her mouth water, hands itching to grab them off the trees and take big bites out of them. She wondered how it would taste.....

008's stern glare then flashed through her mind and made her snap out of it.

006 grimaced and backed away from the weird pink pear tree, not wanting to risk her eldest sister's wrath even when she wasn't here.

Placing her hands on her hips, the redhead took one look into the deep forest around and felt the strong urge to leap up into the sky, blasting off with her Pyrokinesis like a jetpack.

That sounded way better than trudging her way through some random ass forest.

Damn! 006 stared longingly at the open, blue sky. Flying is waaaay more fun!