Chapter 28: One Plus Nine Part 2

Chapter 28 Summary

001 is now suddenly a beastman.

Bai Qingqing runs back crying to Parker about how 001 treated her - Conveniently leaving out how she barged into 001’s territory and tried "innocently" seducing him to help her.

009 just wanted some peace and quiet. Was that too much to ask for?

Notes

WARNING: Contains violence and death.

* I'm sure you guys already know what kind of beastman 001 is.

* Some of you wanted more 001 so here you go! I had to dig deep in my spite and hate to write him so hope you enjoy Lol

Disclaimer: I do not own Beauty and the Beasts or any of the Beast World webcomics/novels. I do not own any of the images.

---------------001/009---------------

"YOU!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU HURT MY QINGQING?!"

With his hands stuffed casually in his pockets, 001 stood outside in front of his impressively self-made mansion, head tilted in slight curiosity but with an utterly bored expression on his face as he looked at the fools in front of him. 

The leopard beastman with protective fury in his golden eyes stood huffing and puffing in anger, glaring at 001.

Behind him, was the useless human girl from yesterday. She was whimpering and weakly trying to tug the blond leopard back, all while avoiding to look in 001’s direction. 

001 gave them a disinterested once-over, scoffed and rolled his eyes, still looking bored. 

"You must have a death wish." 

The matter-of-fact and calm way he said that sent shivers down Bai's spine. She gulped, feeling her legs begin to shake and decided to just hide behind Parker.