Chapter 27: Little One Part 1

Chapter 27 Summary

Two years after escaping the Lab, a young 12-year-old 009 was on the streets and hiding the English countryside with her sisters, just trying to survive.

And then she somehow ends up in a bizarre, caveman-like world where every man seemed to have shapeshifting powers.

Let's see how a younger 009, who is still getting used to her powers, handles the Beast World.

"A female cub?!" A shocked male voice exclaimed, pure disbelief on their face. "Why are you out here alone, little one? Where is your tribe? How could they leave you alone?!"

"Stay away!" 009 shouted, terrified but putting on a brave face. She backed away slowly with her hand outstretched and palm up towards him in a defensive position.

The stranger wearing a loin cloth slowly put up his hands in surrender and stared at her with a mix of awe and gentleness.

"It's alright, little one." He said reassuringly with a kind smile. "I am no Feral. My name is Dale, a leopard beastman from Cam - "

"A what?!" 009’s heart finally started to calm down once she noticed the obvious leopard ears and tail on the man.

He was just like her! Like the Lab experiments!

Thank God! For a moment, 009 feared he was another cruel human.

Notes

* 009 gets to the village just after Bai. She semi-trusts the beastmen due to their inhumaness. In her mind, they're fellow freaks like her & she finds some comfort in that. This is why 009 doesn't hide her powers which makes the beastmen think she's some kind of blessed female or related to the Beast God. She doesn't want to live with some stranger so they give her a hut for herself but with beastmen guards/suitors who stayed outside.

* 009 stays away from Bai because she distrusts humans. But Bai wants to get close to her because she thinks 009's a human kid AND because she's fascinated by her Biokinesis. We all know Bai wants to use 009, just like she uses all males.

* 009’s Current Appearance - Her powers went through a massive improvement since she'd escaped from the Lab 2 years ago. Her Biokinesis had absorbed mass amounts of Sunlight rapidly which vastly changed her appearance. All her injuries from the Lab are healed and her power keeps her in top shape & EXTREMELY clean. Her hair is cut just above her shoulders. She's wearing an old purple tank top that used to be 008's & denim shorts. No shoes. Bare feet helps her use her Biokinesis through the ground. At 009’s age, I'd already started getting large breasts. I was an early bloomer so I did the same with her. I'm NOT being creepy - this is just my experience. Each of the Lab experiments have some kind of supernatural beauty to them so it's not just 009 with "Mary-Sue" beauty.

* No romance since 009 is too young - And she doesn't care about love.

WARNING: Mentions of creepy, pedo behaviour with some beastmen. I do NOT support pedophilia but I'm not gonna ignore the dark side some sick beastmen have. The Beast World has a creepy side & you guys need to acknowledge that (whether you like it or not).

Disclaimer: I do not own Beauty and the Beasts or any of the Beast World webcomics/novels.

---------------009---------------

The Early Arrival