sex scene

So this is what you do all day stiles said to Derek as they sat in the burned hale house stiles had been talking for 3 hours to Derek and Derek ignored him. Stiles cant you just shut up and not worry about it when Scott comes to pick you up you'll leave now shut up. no I don't have to dick head. what did you say. I called you a dic- he was pushed against the wall hard Derek's alpha eyes glowing. stiles I suggest you shut up before I make you shut up and dropped the useless and stunned stiles on the ground. you don't scare me you just some brooding sourwolf who needs to get laid and it shouldn't be that hard with girls practically throwing themselves at you dum- Derek snatched him up and practically jumped straight to his bedroom . Derek let me go Derek kissed him with so much want and need that stiles felt each emotion in the kiss so he took a chance and kissed him back as the kiss deepened stile started to get hard and feeling Derek's erection on his inner thigh made it even worse Derek's lips started to go down stiles neck slowly torturing stiles to the point of begging even Derek ripped his shirt to pieces leaving his torso for Derek's eyes to savor stiles grinding there bottom half's together hoping Derek got the message he wants him just as bad Derek completely removes all his clothing and the slowly removes all of stiles cloths licking up and down stiles body as Derek goes down to stiles hard cock licking and sucking all over he stops there and stiles gets close to Derek's naked body lowering himself to Derek's Huge cock its so big h has to use one hand as he sucks on Derek's dick he gets a wonton of moans from Derek until Derek throws him on the bed Derek gets ready to enter stiles they kiss as Derek goes in stiles gasp but keeps kissing soon the pain is gone and stiles is screaming Derek so loud that Scott can probably hear it at Alison's house as Derek slams into stiles one last time stiles cums hard and Derek's cum fills him Derek pulls out with a satisfying pop and holds stiles in his arms as the fall asleep.

                                                                2 hours later

STILES STILES Scott screams he looks around what the fuck is this he points to the very pissed off Derek who is still holding him and still naked. I don't see a problem with it. realy you don't cause ido and that made stiles snap did he say anything about Allison after she tried to kill scott diid he no so scott should shut the fuck up and leav and don't come back until he can deal with it. Not knowing  he said his thought out loud until he finished he slam the door in Scotts face.