lil bit of Derek

So if any of u watched the summer finale then you know Derek should swear off wemon run to stilles and they should go at it like bunnies.

Stilles pov

As I'm leaving the gym I notice Jackson and Danny by the door there he goes again. talking but looking at me as I get to the door he stops me. Hey stilles wait up. I turn around slowly. Yes Jackson? I was wondering if you and I could go out tonight maybe catch a movie or go get dinner he said with lots of hope and enthusiasm. Jackson i- please just hear me out I like you ok so just give me one date tonight and if you don't like it or have any fun then ill drop it just one chance. please he begged with so much need and sincerity. Ok fine on date it is the smile that fell on his face that made me feel like it wouldn't be so bad but I had to get home to make dinner for my dad so I told him and he said I'll pick you up at 8. ok by jacks he smiled even bigger...

Derek's pov

Laura we have to go back his there I keep seeing him and his had his 16th birthday I need him his my mate damnit and its not fair that you found yours plus Peters alive so we can go see him pl- shut up Derek had you been listening to me and Nick you would have heard we were planing on going back and I called john his dad to let him know you'll be there with him before us so we can fix the house idiot. thank you so much alpha your the best. I ran up stairs to pack my stuff I was going to see my mate soon. I had to fully shift for me to get to beacon hills but 12hours means nothing if it means I get to see him when I got there it was 11 so I knocked hard to make sure someone opened it. I did not expect to see him wide awake. with fear and confusion. As I began to speak he ran upstairs to his dad yelling about someone being here when john came down he patted me on my back and said Derek how have you been. Fine I said but I watched as fear and confusion on stilles face turned into happiness and recognition he ran towards me and I picked him up in a hug and spun him around and without warning I kissed him and said I told you we'd see each other again and all he did was smile while john stood there mouth hanging open as my face became normal and then glareing oh crap we both said. John's response was shocking he deflated and said if you hurt him ill kill you understand Hale. yes sir I said. goodnight you two will talk more in the morning.

So lets make somethings clear 1. Scott. not a wolf.

2. the date will be summarized in the next chapter

3 Scott and Allison are together