The souwolfs curse

This is gonna be like beauty and the beast in a way its just more violent sexual and deceptive it will hopefully be more than 5 chapters long that’s only a hope and I am sure ill need suggestions.Also I will be editing for grammer and will try to write better Im not good at it but I'll try.

THE BEGINING

6 years ago

The hale family will pay I will make them pay even if it cost me my life said a witch that had been wronged by the hale's. The hale pack had killed her mother and her husband which is almost begging a witch to kill you,and she will grant them their wish.

Casting a seal spell over the house she quietly st it on fire burning the entire pack within until the twins,the ones who had cause the trouble stopped right there watching as she burnt their home and family she began to relish in their pain and suffering she then descended upon them with her life energy she put a curse on both of them making them stuck in their werewolf state until the found their mates,got their mates to love them,and then they would be free of the curse. She then died her body turning to ash leaving the now female alpha and twin brother to be alone.
Some hours after the fire they are both approached by their close family friend Alice stillinski she knew about them being werewolves and had been pack because she was always watching the twin 16 year old’s who always dragged her ten year old into it whatever it was.

Her and her son stiles walked up to the hales but, her son ran past to get a hug from Derek the male hale.
( that was an accident not gonna change it though) but then he screamed when he saw the wolfed out features ,that hurt Derek terribly. He and stiles were always hanging out and Derek always watched over stiles it was then that Derek started cry,he hadn’t cried the whole time that the house burned, or while his family screamed inside there firey death,but now it was inevitable he lost one of the last remaining people he cared about, he fell to the ground in front of stiles on his knees sobbing and shaking uncontrollably. Then he felt stiles come close and hug him really tight saying good things like 'it’ll be alright and you’ll get through this' and as he finished those words his mother collapsed in a fit of coughs blood and every thing the called an ambulance with her phone and then Laura and Derek ran thorough the woods hoping to not be seen forgetting about stiles and running leaving everything behind but Derek went back stupidly to stiles to say goodbye only to hear stiles say see you later and then Derek said yeah you will.