Chapter-13

Next Morning.

"Wait till I call you. Don't pick up any fight with the local gangs. I'll explain you the situation once we'll meet. Okay, I'll hang up now." Yoongi hanged up the call as soon as he heard the bell ring of the lift. The door opened and he entered inside. 

The girl from yesterday also entered after him. She was carrying some files in her arms hugging against her chest. She had the same formal attire like yesterday. He stepped away a little, giving her enough space to stand. 

Yoongi noticed her hands shivering. She have claustrophobia, at least that's what her nervousness indicates. She has no other option than taking the elevator. No one in there right mind would go for the stairs and climb Twenty floors. 

"You are Miller's secretary right?" Yoongi asked randomly to ease her stress. She looked at him to make sure he is talking to her. Obviously, who else is there other than those two.

"Yeah. Good Morning." She greeted him. He nodded and greeted back.

"Myself Min Yoongi." Yoongi introduced himself. Don't ask me if he is still trying to ease her nervousness or he really wanted to talk to her.

"Nice to meet you, sir. Myself Sarah." She passed a peaceful smile to him. 

There was silence for some seconds until she decided to break it. 

"Um, do you also think that the lift isn't moving?" She asked being not so sure. There was a tint of panic in her voice.

"I was going to ask the same." Yoongi got alerted. 

'Is the lift broken?' They both thought the same. But in her case it was dreadful for her.

Sarah started to breathe fast. Panic took over her and the files she was holding slipped from her grasp. She rushed towards the door of the elevator and started banging her fists on it. She tried to pull the doors apart. Knowing that they're stuck, she started to panic more. 

"We're stuck. Call someone, please." She couldn't even talk properly now.

"I'll do something. Don't panic." He assured her. She was going to faint but he held her in his arms and shook her to keep her conscious. She lied down and he also sat with her in his embrace.

"Hey, Sarah. Don't pass out now. Hey, open your eyes. Sarah." he called her multiple times but she wasn't waking up.

Suddenly the lift ringed and the doors opened. An old lady was standing there, with the intension of entering the lift. He looked outside and noticed that they were on the same floor. Shit, the embarrassment. They didn't pressed any button. He looked at her collapsed figure lying in his arms. She fainted for nothing.

The old lady looked at him suspiciously. He frowned. 

"Why are you looking at me like that? I didn't do anything. She had a phobia." He explained himself for god knows whose sake. 

The old woman didn't looked much satisfied but still called for help. As soon as the receptionist saw her, he rushed towards her and picked her up before running towards the medical room of the building.

'Seems like her friend or- Why do I care?' Yoongi jerked off his thoughts and pulled the hem of his coat and set his body posture before entering the lift again. This time not forgetting to press the button. 

His cheeks contained a red tint which he himself wasn't sure that was it because of the embarrassment he gained due to his foolishness or because of the closeness with her- anyways, Amazing way to start the morning, have a great day ahead Yoongi.