Chapter-19

*Warning!! Sensitive Content: Children death.

"A very sad news had been reached to us in this morning. Seoul City orphanage had underwent a great loss. About twenty nine children were killed brutally and none of them managed to survive. The Orphanage's Director was also killed along with all the caregivers. We are not allowed to share the pics of the crime scene since it might be very disturbing for some people. Stay tuned to get informed about the upcoming action that police might take and the decision government will give." The reporter's voice rang in Jimin's ears.

Sana was very sensitive to children's death so she started crying. Jimin hugged her. He gulped and dialed Y/n's number on his phone but it was unreachable. 

Jimin was driving the car towards Y/n home. Sana was sitting beside him. He knew Y/n would get angry for bringing Sana with him but he got no choice. He can't leave her alone there too.

Jimin's soul almost fell out of his body as he saw Y/n's burnt house. Smoke was still coming out from the ashes. Sana fainted with just a single glance of her house thinking that she died.

-

 Y/n was fuming in anger. She just saw the news on her phone and without even caring for her breakfast she got out of the house. Jungkook was also coming with her. 

"Give me the key." She snatched the key from Jungkook and he didn't even got time to complain. 

She sat in the the car. It was a black Bugatti. Jungkook was known of the news of children's murder. He quickly sat on the passenger seat. He stared at her, who was looking like a goddess until she pulled the gear.

His eyes shot open when she immediately went on with the high speed. He wore the seatbelt in order to save his dear life. 

She wasn't even wearing seat belt and doesn't seems to care about that anyways. The speed kept increasing and so did his heartrate. She increased the speed carelessly. He looked at her.

 He looked at her

The speedometer was showing the speed surpassing 300km/h. His eyes widened. He looked at her and then again at the speedometer. He looked in front. His death, he can see it clearly.

Soon he felt the speed decreasing and finally the car stopped and so did the torture. He couldn't define it much well so he came up with the word torture. It wasn't less than that. 

She barged out of the car. He took deep breaths to calm his heart beat. He took out the car keys from the key hole and settled his hair and suit before going behind her. She don't care about coming along with Jungkook now. They accused her anyways so it doesn't matter to her now.

The media and news reporters were gathered all around the area. Police was doing the investigation. Y/n walked towards the main gate of the orphanage, two police officers were on guard there and they straight away blocked her way by their arms.