Chapter-21

1 am

It was the same night. He was desperate to see her. His sleep has flew far away cause he wasn't sure about her safety. She never told her him that she would come back here or stay at Jimin's place.

He even contacted Jimin and she wasn't there too. He shouldn't have listened to her. It was very reckless of her to roam around alone at this hour when there are criminals behind her who would gladly kill her at the earliest opportunity.

He and Jimin were out in the city to find her. Jungkook's members and men were also there to find her. Its been four hours and they have no clue about her whereabouts. 

"Jungkook! We got a call from one of our men. He's saying that she's back home." Taehyung informed him.

Jimin sighed in relief. He was double concerned cause here Y/n was missing and there Sana was alone at home but now he could go back to Sana cause he trusts Y/n with Jungkook.

-

He barged inside the house. He knew she was in her room. Where else she would be? He entered her room, the bathroom door was slightly opened.

She flinched as his reflection suddenly entered the mirror vision. She wasn't expecting him to straight away enter the bathroom without any knock. He never triggered her privacy.

She was treating her wounds on her face, arms and legs. He noticed the cotton in her hand. He didn't cared for that right now. He pulled her in his embrace. She was confused but felt calm in his embrace.

"Where the hell were you?" His whispers brushed against her shoulders.

"Out." She replied shortly and calmly.

"You won't go out alone again, understood?" He ordered.

She broke the hug.

"Don't order me around Jungkook. I am not a little kid who needs to be taken care of." She doesn't likes to be told what to do. 

"I just want you safe. Can't you give me relief about this? Me, Jimin and everyone was looking for you like mad men. First tell me, where the heck were you? Be specific." He was calm but isn't in the mood of taking crap right now.

"I told you I wanted peace." She did something which was totally opposite of peace but if we talk about mentally peace, she did got that.

"How Exactly?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I am not obliged to answer your every question." She talked back.

He held her throat not very tightly, he pushed her against the countertop.

"Who did that to you?" He asked about the bruises on her face. His tone was filled with anger, not for her but for the one who harmed her. She was surprised to see this side of him for the first time but didn't showed it on her face.

"I won't repeat again. Who. did. that. to you?" He repeated.

"I fell." She pretexted.

He glared, clearly unsatisfied by the cover-up. She blinked her eyes multiple times.

"...for you." She sneered on her own words.

His glare turned into a soft, loving gaze.

"Your pathetic tactics won't work on me." He spoke but his tone was totally normal. He slowly left her throat.

"Seems like it did already." She smirked.

"Fuck it. I'm sorry, my grip was that hard." He touched her neck lightly as he noticed a big hand's mark there.