Chapter- 36

Next Morning.

Y/n whined softly when sunlight disturbed her sleep. She opened her eyes and adjusted her vision only to get lost in Jungkook's beauty. She was keeping her head on his chest, his relaxed heartbeat made her smile. 

After some minutes of adoring, she felt him moving and quickly closed her eyes. He opened his eyes and found her sleeping. Removing a strand from her face he planted a kiss on her head. He caressed her hair, soon she felt his movements stop. Thinking that he slept again she opened her eyes. 

He was awake.

The held a very close eye contact. The fact that they were naked under the sheets soon strike her making her awkward. She got shy and pulled the sheets up. 

"Why? Are you shy? I already saw every bit inch of you. Covering it now would be considered late. Too late." He smiled and bopped her nose. Pulled her closer, wanting to tease her a bit. Her face went scarlet due to the skin ship. She just blinked her eyes and took breaths, lying frozen beside him. Taking a good look of his features she finally met his eyes.

"I love you." Her random confessions will never be not his favorite.

He came closer to her, she immediately closed her eyes making him smile. He caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. 

"Good Morning." Saying that he jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. She could just blink and hide her disappointment for getting the peck on forehead and not on the lips.

-Last night.

Jungkook pinned her against the door of their room and kissed her roughly. Her hands were messing his hair. No one was in the mansion, just them, alone.

Jungkook twisted the door knob open and Y/n pulled him inside by his collar. The kiss wasn't disconnected. She loosened his tie and pushed him on the bed. He bounced as the mattress was soft and thick as shit. 

She hovered over him like a cat with naughtiness in her playful eyes. Jungkook laid back, letting her do whatever she wants. The moonlight was the only thing lightening up the room by a bit. Their eyes shone in the dim light. All night long, they didn't slept. Both on the bed, naked. Clothes on the ground, scattered. Them, making love.

All the scenes from the last night played like a projector film in front of her eyes.

'Jungkook...faster, sweetheart.' 

She closed her eyes remembering how she was so out of her mind last night.

'You're so tight, my love.' Jungkook's words were so unholy that it nearly felt illegal.

'I like the fact that I can feel it getting hard inside of me.'
'I'd like to get my walls loosened up by you.' 

"I wish, after this I'm tingled up in your soul so bad that you can't even think of unloving me ever in your life." His whispers from last night ringed in her head for multiple times.

She was dipped in his scent and she couldn't love it more. She took a long breathe, wanting to inhale all of his fragrance. She touched the sheets remembering the sweet night they spent here.

-

Three days ago.

*knock knock*

Jimin and Sana stood outside the small house, waiting for the person to open the door. After couple of more knocking the person still didn't opened the door.

"What are you doing?" Someone spoke from behind.

Her eyes widened when Jimin and Sana turned around. She made an attempt to run away but Jimin was faster he stopped her by holding onto her wrist.