Chapter-30

The car suddenly stopped with a jerk. The dark sky sucking the orange sun into the darkness. It was 7 in the evening.

"Mam, the tire punctured." The driver told her the reason.

"Do we have spare tire?" 

"Yes, mam. I'll change it quickly. Please, stay in the car." She nodded. The driver got out of the car.

She was on her way to her house. After talking with Taehyung, she went to Jungkook's cabin but he was busy with something and didn't even paid any attention to her so thinking of giving him some time alone, she left for her own house. She had to come with Jungkook's driver cause she didn't brought her own car.

Y/n noticed that the network is not available too. It was a highway still no one was on the road at the time. Just a long, straight, empty path. She felt a little relief cause at least she was not all alone by herself. 

When the driver took too much time to fix the tire she came out to check on him. She halted on her steps when she saw a man sitting on the driver's dead body. He had an axe in his bloody hands and he was cutting the driver's hands, fingers, ears and all. His eyeballs were already drawn out of its sockets.

The man sensed her presence so he tilted his head to look behind. A big smile on his face, exposing his teeth. Blood was dripping from his lips like he drank someone's blood. Messy hair and torn clothes, bruises peeked out from the cuts of his shirt.

-

"Boss! Asahi escaped the basement!" The man panted as he came running with the information.

"WHERE IS Y/N?!" Jungkook elevated instantly pushing the chair back.

"Mam just left for her house some moments ago." The man shivered knowing what awaits them if something happens to Y/n.

"Find that fucking bastard! Get the cars! I want Y/n in front of my eyes, SAFE! A scratch on her will be a hint of your brutal death!" He rushed out of his cabin. A sudden chaos in the mansion alerted everyone.

-

"HAHAHA! Jokes on you Adam, I have more hair on my crotch than you have on your head." Jimin made fun on him. Adam, is Jungkook's hacker. From the days when he was staying in Jimin's house to help Y/n, he and Jimin became close. They are a total vibe-match duo. 

"Talking about crotch, how much big are you?" Jimin asked with raised brows, trying to mock him. 

"Beyond your expectations. I hang it on my shoulder when I poop." Adam shrugged and winked at Jimin making him lol, throwing his head back.

Adam's phone rang making them both fell silent. Adam briefly uttered 'Jungkook' telling Jimin that who is on the call.

"Hello, Boss-"

"Wherever the fuck you are, I don't care. I want you to track down Y/n right now!" Jimin could clearly hear Jungkook's loud voice even if the call wasn't on speaker.

"Send me her location within a minute." Jungkook hanged up.

"What happened to Y/n?" Jimin expressed his concern.

"Don't know. Jungkook sounds worried, something is up. Let me track her real quick." He always has his laptop bag with him so he pulled out his laptop and as Y/n number was already on her tracking list, so he clicked on 'Track number'. Her phone lastly gave a signal thirteen minutes ago after that there is no trace of her location. He shared it with Jungkook.

Adam and Jimin quickly pulled up in the car and drove away to Jungkook's place.

'Why this dumb bitch keeps getting herself into shits?' Jimin massaged his head with anxiety dripping from his face. 'O god, please keep my dumb sista safe.'