Chapter- 33

Few weeks later;

The priest flinched due to sudden confetti popper's blast. 

"Following the vows, I would be very glad to finally announce you both as officially married. Congratulations, Mr. Park Jimin and Mrs. Park Sana." The priest blessed Jimin and Sana, gaining applause and cheers from the guests.

Jimin had a speech ready which made Sana emotional. The wedding was successful and everyone was enjoying the party and cheering for the new wedded couple.

"I'm expecting a lot of niece and nephews from you both. I can't wait! O gosh, I can feel the adrenaline rush. When they will call me aunt, my goodness. I'm sure I'll be the best pibling." Y/n and Sana both jumped happily while holding hands. Sana squealed shyly.

"My sista's demand is something I can never deny. I promise to give you as much as niblings Sana agree on making." Jimin flipped his hair and sipped the wine while seductively eyeing his wife.

"C'mon, don't be so cheesy. I am shy." Sana hid herself in Jimin's embrace making him chuckle.

"Let's leave for home now. We all are enough tipsy. I'll be calling our driver, I guess." Jin pulled out his phone and others also decided to leave with him.

"Let me drive for you." Jungkook, who wasn't much drunk offered a ride to Y/n to which she agreed without hesitation.

"Again, congrats newly weds. Enjoy the night." Y/n whispered the last line with a playful wink and showed both thumbs up to the couple making them blush.

"My son married tonight! Yah! Have some more drinks and let us share our happiness with each other! Shall we?!" Junseok was announcing while standing on a table while using a beer bottle as a mic, expressing his extreme happiness. Almost all the guests have left and only close friends and family members were left so Junseok let his senses down for a bit and got wasted. 

Yoongi and Taehyung collected him and took him with them to drop him too. Grandfather had already left long ago cause he isn't much comfortable in parties and crowed places. He was very happy to see Y/n doing fine and congratulated the couple with a lot of blessings.

On their way out Jungkook and Y/n saw Namjoon leaving the party hall in a rush and his face was like he was desperate to find a place to pee, but the case was different obviously. They both shared a suspicious glance and decided to follow Namjoon out. 

He sat inside a car and drove away all by himself. Jungkook and Y/n chased him with a car too. His actions were very secretive that Jungkook couldn't help but getting suspicious of him.

"In no freaking way he could betray me?" Jungkook's statement was more like a question itself. 

"Of course he won't. Let's just take a peek at the reason he is looking so desperate for." Y/n reassured him.

Namjoon stopped the car near the Han river coast. There was a girl sitting on the bench nearby. She quickly got up and rushed towards him before hugging him like her life depends on it. 

"Let's give them privacy😌 ." Y/n patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"Well, glad to know that he is finally moving one." Jungkook reversed his car and they left them alone.

Meanwhile,

"Get yourself together, Miss Iseul. I don't care if you're daughter of chief prosecutor or something, don't you dare send me any message like you just did." Namjoon gently pushed her away from him, referring to the suicide note-like SMS she sent before.

"Please Namjoon, I really like you. I will never marry if the groom isn't you." She wiped her tears.

"Don't cry in front of me. I don't care if you marry or stay spouseless. I would like my life without any unwanted drama. Gather your emotions and return to your house. Don't try to disturb me again, I can suspend your father overnight through my connections." He threatened her, although he isn't really gonna do anything like that still he wanted to scare her a bit.