Chapter 28

Mentions of blood and suicide.
Bucky's pov

Y/n and I keep on seeing each other in secret, during training making small hints to each other. But it wasn't to long after that that they broke her then broke me. We ended up going on a few more missions together, but she was out all the time. The next image that Wanda pulls up is Y/n laying on the floor of her cell, covered in blood, still in her uniform.

She just got done a mission, the question is though, how many people did she hurt? At this point she's in and out of being herself and being the Red Soldier. Y/n sighs and looks down to her hands. She throws her head back into the wall. "James? Are you there?" She calls out. But there's no response. "Where are you?" Tony asks. I shrug my shoulders.

The doors open and reveal Korbin and five other guards. "Come my pet. I must show you something," Korbin commands. She does as she's told and stands up. She follows him to a room. "Lady's first," Korbin says. Y/n looks at him and opens the door with caution. Then the screen goes static. "What just happened?" Tony asks confused. "Wanda, what's going on?" Tony asks. "She won't let me in," she says with her face scrunched. I walk over to the bed and see Y/n resting peacefully.

"What do you mean she won't let you in?" Steve asks. "She doesn't want me to see," she says, still struggling to get back into her head. An image pops up but is gone right away. "Y/n, it's ok. You need to let us in," I tell her. Maybe if she hears my voice she'll listen. There's no response. "It's ok, we're here for you. We don't care what it is," I add. I grab her hand and squeeze it. "We'll get by, as long as we have each other," I tell her. Steve has his arm around her, supporting her. As she tries to get back into her head, the screen comes back on.

Y/n opens the door and Peter is there hanging from his wrists. Y/n's face drops and she instantly runs to Peter. "No, no, what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here!" Y/n exclaims. Peter looks to be no older then eighteen. He has a cut on his forehead and a split lip. Y/n reaches for his face and Peter opens his eyes. "Hey sis," he greets. Y/n backs away and looks at Korbin. "No, Why?! Why is he here?!" Y/n cries.

"Fight," Korbin starts. Y/n's eyes go wide and become filled with fear. "Y/n?" Peter asks confused. Y/n rips off the chains and picks him up by the arm. "You need to leave!" Y/n says in a frantic voice. "Monster, pain," Korbin goes on. Y/n grabs her head. "Eight, bomb." Y/n let's out a scream. "Peter, go!" She commands. Peter bends down and looks at her. "What's going on?" He asks. "Brother," Korbin continues. I look down to Y/n on the bed and her face is frowned. Her hands are in the shape of a fist.

"Lover, betrayal, dusk." Y/n let's out another scream. "GO!" She yells. "Twenty three." Y/n goes still and her face goes blank. "Y/n?" Peter asks with a worried tone. He stands up and backs away. "What did you do to her?" He questions Korbin. But Korbin just looks at him with an evil grin. "You are holding her back," he starts. "Red Soldier," and on queue, Y/n stands up. I look down to Y/n who's a little to still and calm for my liking. "Kill Peter Y/L/N," Korbin commands.

Fear fill Peter face. Everyone in the rooms face is filled with disgust. "Peter, leave the room," I command. Peter is still staring at the screen. I walk over to him and grab him by the arm. "We need to go," I say, my voice deeper then I intended. "Y/n, please this isn't you," I hear the Peter on the screen plead. I drag our Peter out of the room and close the door. "Don't look," I tell both Peter and Shuri. I entire into the room and walk up to Wanda. Everyone is look at the screen with looks of horror and shock. "Wanda, skip this part," I command. They don't have to see this. No one should see this.

"She won't let me," Wanda says. She's in pain, Y/n has her. I look to Y/n who's way to calm, I can almost see a smile on her face. "Y/n! Please!" I look to the screen and see that Y/n has a crowbar, dragging behind her. The look on Peter's face, is beyond terror. "Y/n, that's enough," I try to reason. She doesn't respond. Y/n cornered Peter, and Peter is begging for his life. "DAMN IT Y/N!" I slam my fist on the metal part of the bed. Instead of hearing Peter's pleads, I hear mine.

I turn to the screen and see that it's the day that they broke me. I'm hanging by my wrists. They sent someone out to kill my mother my three sisters, not only that but they told me that Steve died. I walk up to the screen and watch myself watch the videos of them brutally killing my mother. I turn my attention back over to Y/n. "Red Soldier, that will be enough," I say in a deep tone, filled with anger and rage. So much so that my Russian comes through. Y/n instantly lets go of Wanda and the screen goes blank.

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. "Bring it to the part that Korbin releases her," I tell Wanda. The screen comes back on and instantly Y/n's face goes sorrow. I look back to the screen. Peter is on the floor, barely alive. The both of them are covered in Peters blood. I cover my ears knowing what Korbin is about to say. Y/n immediately drops the knife that she was holding and rushes over to Peter. The amount of places that he's bleeding of from... No one could save him.

Y/n picks up his body and bursts into tears. "No...no, no, no, no," she repeats. "It... it wasn't y-you," Peter breaths out, taking his last breath. "NO! Peter! Wake up!" She cries. She brings his limp body to her chest and cries. "How could she brutally murder her own brother?" Tony asks in a disgusted tone. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please, please don't go," she cries. Most of us watching are in tears. It's something right out of a movie. Korbin walks up to her and places a hand on her shoulder. "This is all your fault. You can't save him, your a monster. How could anyone love a monster?" He's playing tricks on her. That's all Korbin ever does.

Y/n grabs Korbins arm and snaps it. She stands up and grabs the knife. She brings the knife to her throat. "Stop her!" Korbin commands. Two guards tackle her to the ground. "No!!" She screams. Y/n tries to reach for the knife but it's out if her reach. "NO!! Please!" She begs. "I give up," she says in the most defeated tone. Korbin stands up and walks over to Y/n who's crying uncontrollably. "While her. This will be the day that we broke her. December 25, 1955," Korbin says. They end up whipping her, but it isn't like they used to. This time she truly was, the Red Soldier.

Sorry guys I know that the past 10 or so chapters have just been the flash backs but there will only be one to two more chapters of this, then they'll be back at the Avengers tower. Thank's for sticking with me! ;)

Ok so I'm going to post the rest of the story tonight. I have a question for you guys at the last chapter. I would love your opinions. Thank you!!!