˚ʚ♡ɞ˚First day˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

It was a regular morning in May, not for the St Mary's school's students since it was the day when the new semester started.

BZZT BZZT BZZT, The alarm clock rang, but there was no sign of Vikram waking up, he had set multiple alarms but just snoozed them.

 First, it was at 5:00 AM, snoozed. 5:30 AM? Snoozed, but Vikram, as soon as his hands reached to snooze the 6:30 alarm, his mom smacked his hand and yelled, "Snoozing it again? Do you even know what time it is? IT IS 6:30 AND I BETTER SEE YOU IN YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM THE NEXT MINUTE!" And with that, Vikram's mother headed back to the kitchen.

 Vikram got up from the bed, yawning. After taking a bath and being cleaned up, he put on his uniform, his tie hung loosely as usual, his shirt wrinkled because he didn't iron it last night and his coat not buttoned up.

After a few minutes, Vikram reached to the kitchen and sat on the dining table. His younger brother ate the food while making faces as their mother left for packing their lunch boxes, after serving them the breakfast, their mother spoke up, "You should learn something from your little brother, Vikram. He's so time punctual and woke up earlier than you." "Can you Stop comparing with this brat?" Vikram scoffed and rolled his eyes. 

"Hush! No one's a brat here." She ruffled through his little brother's hair. "Well, I'll be leaving now, ma." Vikram left his house and walked to school.

The weather in Mumbai was always hazy and not much sunshine could be visible, due to pollution of course, but Vikram thought that it was 'aesthetic' to his nature.

 He was surprisingly NOT late in the school, everyone was gathered in front of the notice board of the school since it was the first day for every student, they all looked at the board and went off to the sections they were assigned to. One of Vikram's friends, Atharva, caught up to him, "Hey Vicky! Are you excited? I mean a new session and a new chance to make our bunking even easier but sadly, Rahul was assigned to section C, there's the head girl as well, I don't think he would make it to ditch the class this year like we used to" Atharva sighed dramatically and spoke again, "But guess what? We are in the same section, I mean almost all of us, like Kirti, Aarav, Vidisha, Kabir, Dhruv and Vihan", "Wonderful" Vikram spoke in a sarcastic tone and walked off through the corridor. The corridor was an open place, well-lit and there was no requirement for light bulbs there.

On the way through the hallway, Vikram bumped fists with some of his friends who were all as well, troublemakers. "10th B, 10th B..." Atharva muttered as he searched for their class, "Oye Vikram our stop is here, class 10th B" "Alright then..." As soon as Vikram entered the class he was welcomed by Kirti cheering "Oh Vikram! The star of the show has arrived guys!", every one of Vikram's friends waved at him.

Aryan sat at the middle row's front bench, as always like in 9th grade. He was an early bird and was the one who came early to school. Shanaya Aggrawal and Advika Malhotra, Aryan's closest friends, sat on the bench behind him, if Aryan sat with any of his friends while just being friends, they would be spun into a web of dating rumours.

 The first seats were occupied by the smart students and the benches in the back were reserved for the backbenchers, literally. They wouldn't even let anyone else stand near them, let alone be friends. They only made allies with students who had some potential to be 'mischievous', that's what 9th B was famous for last year, for a bunch of backbenchers and troublemakers. 

Thanks to a few students like Aryan, Shanaya, Advika and a few others to maintain the class's average score in examinations. Well, no wonder the class toppers are classical dancers and the backbenchers. Indulged in hip hop. The St Mary's school's team, in all of the categories, won many interschool competitions nonetheless. But they didn't know what 'dasvi kaksha (10th class)' brought for them.

Aryan looked around the yelling and laughing Vikram's friends did, he rolled his eyes before locking gazes with Vikram himself. It was a gaze of hatred, loathe, despise and you could insert almost every synonym for hate from the dictionary because they were real for this, having no room for mercy at all. Both were the complete opposites of each other like the north and south poles of a magnet. They looked away from each other as they heard the bell ring for the first period. The realisation began sinking in that they were gonna be together the entire year, given projects for improving 'teamwork' within the class and they knew one thing for sure, it was going to be a living hell... Or maybe not?

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry if there was an unnecessary repeating of words or grammatical mistakes, English isn't my first language of course. This is chapter 1 of GRACE'S FUSION and I loved writing it in a more casual way than Tech Embrace since it used more specific words and it was tiring as hell, I don't think I'll continue Tech Embrace for a little while aggressively since I have more fun writing this one and it's kinda easy because it's relatable and I can easily write it so... Until we meet again ₊˚⊹♡