˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Bewafa?˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆

𝓥𝓲𝓴𝓻𝓪𝓶'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Alright, I think I'll need to process what just happened. My girlfriend is cheating on me with a guy that's my enemy? Okay, I think that's it for the realisation. So she ghosted my texts while still being online wasn't because 'it was her sibling', she's a single child, why I didn't think of it earlier? Because I'm dumb as hell, blinded by love and never confronted her. And that goddamned smug grin on Ashok's face? Man, one day I'll hit that off of his face. He thinks so highly of himself just while being in a grade higher than me and a senior, If only...

What now? It's all over, I don't think I'd waste my time making it official that we broke up. I don't care about publicity, it's not like we're celebrities of some sort but her narcissistic self thinks so and also assumes that everyone will die to be with her, #1 issue dating popular girls and no, not all girls are just a few who've got a god complex.

Why just why I didn't follow Kabir's advice? Well, if I tell him about my 'heartbreak' now, he's probably going to give me an additional lecture on trust. To be honest, he's the only guy who gives the best relationship advice and is in a relationship. Such a rare creature he is, coaches don't play they say, but we have Kabir.

I turned to get outside the library, seeing the middle schoolers on the floor go into their classes. I suppose I've wasted, no, used my time upon spying on them so I wouldn't have to waste my time getting Tara to try and make her to talk to me while she's invested in someone else.

Now I just wanted to see where Atharva was, see if he's in the mood so I can rant it all out. He's the greatest friend you can have, though I don't credit him for his support, he'd always ground me, no matter what.

I walked two floors up, to where our class was. It was harder than hiking itself, the only difference was hiking was done on a rough terrain and we had marble stairs to climb on, barely any difference.

Upon entering my class, I saw Mrs Kaveri, sitting on the teacher's desk, marking our attendance. Just like her name, she was a river, always going with the flow. Though she is always busy she manages to complete teaching us the syllabus a month before exams. She is the subject teacher of Hindi, yet her English is better than Mr Rathi, who is a science teacher. We've known her since 8th grade. Due to a lack of teachers a few years ago who conducted activities, she was the one who used to conduct those. Dance, singing, instruments and whatnot, now she only focuses on teaching and helping with reception stuff.

I noticed my friends sitting at the back, waiting for me. Before I could approach them, Mrs Kaveri called out to me so I stood in my place, near her desk. "Vikram," she began "what took you so long, beta? Where were you?" She asked as she flipped through the pages of her register and several other booklets.

"I was in the library, ma'am" I answered nonchalantly as I went to my seat. "Library? I thought you didn't even know what that was," she joked, removing her lenses, the entire class snickered. I wasn't offended or anything, it wasn't a new occurrence she would joke about my academic status. She used to be the in-charge of the dances I've been part of. I smiled in response while Atharva patted my back playfully.

"Have you started studying for boards from now on only? I thought you completed your syllabus one night before, that's what your mumma tells me during parents-teachers meet, hm?", the class continued laughing while I was thinking about a response equally sarcastic as hers, but I couldn't muster it up. "Maybe, but you know we're having boards this year and I can't complete the syllabus the night before," I answered as the laughter died off.