˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Spree ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆
𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"GADHE KI AULAAADD!! KITNA SOYEGA?!"

Vikram's mother clamoured angrily, her loud steps echoed as she climbed up the stairs. Her anger was validated because Vikram had overslept and it was past 9 in the morning.

His school would always give the students a holiday two days after coming, with no plausible reason as to why.

Vikram dreamed peacefully about talking donuts and walking trees until he was jolted awake by a slipper thrown at his face.

His mom had the perfect aim to catapult that in the right direction where his head was buried in the blankets, bull's eye really.

"Wake up before I chuck another slipper at you!" Vikram's mother warned, making him get up from the bed almost instantly and get in the bathroom to freshen up.

"But isn't it a holiday today, mom?" Vikram yelled from the washroom, his voice garbled as he brushed his teeth, stopping momentarily as he waited for his mother's reply.

"I know, but that doesn't excuse you for sleeping that long," she replied sharply, dusting off the bed sheet, folding the blankets, and putting them in place with the pillows.

Vikram came outside the bathroom after his mother closed the door.

After washing his hair, he was completely soaked in water. He was dressed casually in a turquoise teet and black trousers before he made his way towards the drawer where he had last placed his phone.

"Where did I keep it? I, one hundred and one per cent am sure, kept it here," he muttered as he searched above and inside the drawer. "Did Saurabh take it? I swear I'm gonna teach that brat a lesson if he plays an online match without my permission." He continued rummaging through the shelves near the dresser before Saurabh barged into the room with Vikram's phone in his hand.

"Are you and Aryan bhaiya going to have a party?" His eyes gleamed at the thought of eating at a cafe where they rarely went. "Can I tag along, please?" He asked politely, and Vikram knew he'd nag even if he would say no.

"No, we're not, we're going there to discuss our upcoming project, not to eat," Vikram dismissed immediately, which made Saurabh scowl at him.

"Don't you love your small brother?" Saurabh pouted, trying to appear cute but failing miserably and rather succeeding in looking annoying.

"No, thank you," Vikram snatched his phone away from Saurabh, keeping it at a height that Saurabh couldn't reach even with a chair.

Saurabh whined before running downstairs and to his room where he closed the door for a theatrical effect and started crying.

"Ayushman bhava," Vikram's father mumbled as Vikram touched his feet, he flipped through the newspaper's page, then, turned towards Vikram and solicited, "Why is Saurabh crying? Did you hit him?"

"No," He clarified, sitting beside his father on the sofa.

"He said he wouldn't take me with him to the cafe where he and Aryan bhaiya will have a party!" Saurabh cried from the room that he closed the door of.

"What cafe? What party? And Aryan? I thought you broke your friendship with him?" Vikram's father lined a queue of questions and he expected answers.

"Arrey Papa, see, me and he are partnered up in a project and we need to discuss it and buy some essentials, that's it. Saurabh thought that we would meet and have a party at the cafe." Vikram lied about being 'partnered up' if it wasn't for the stupid 'Tara bewafa hai' he wrote in the washroom, he wouldn't even dare to look in Aryan's direction if it didn't mean that his reputation would be at stake.