˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Ignorant?˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧໒꒱ ‧₊˚✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

As Vikram and Aryan were piercing through each other's souls with their glares which digged daggers around the atmosphere between the two, the bell for the first period rang, the same annoying bell. Vikram looked at him up and down before focusing his gaze back with his group.

"I guess it's the first period, but the thing is we don't have a time table for our class yet, so which teacher do you all think that is having the first period?", Kabir spoke, he was the first one to raise this question, "Although, I know it's not necessary to be asking such a question on the first day but at least we'll get to know if it's not any strict teacher who will make us suffer for the following year, yeah?". Dhruv nodded his head in agreement. "Well,hold your horses Mr smarty pants, we will get to know once the teacher gets in class, we don't have to go around the corridor, being inspector gadgets and looking who this Mr or Ms or Mrs teacher is." Atharva remarked, Vidisha Snickered at Atharva's reply. "Aww man, can't even take a joke?", Vidisha nudged Kabir with her elbow after seeing his expression. "Atharva, sometimes you have to tone that sarcasm down", Kirti chimed in.

Dhruv noticed Vikram looking a bit distracted rather than paying attention to their banter. "Is Mr Loverboy looking for his girl, huh?" He spoke in a taunting tone, drawing Vikram's attention. "You seem about right though, I didn't see Tara the entire morning, not even her bicycle in the student's parking. Even she's ghosting me for a while now and leaving my texts on seen." Vikram seemed a bit annoyed at Tara's actions but tried to not let the annoyance be showed on his face as an expression. "That's kinda weird my guy, you should probably see her in person and ask what's going on with her, it can be even something serious and the way she's doing all of this is sort of suspicious." Kirti gave Vikram the advice as if it was some doctor explaining a patient their prescription. "Thanks, well, I will try talking to her like you said, hope it doesn't gets messy." Vikram replied in a reassured tone.

"It's been 10 minutes since the bell rang for the first period and the teacher isn't even here", Shanaya spoke before streching her arms as if she was studying the entire yesterday. "Our teacher is probably lazy", Aryan laid on the first bench of the middle row with his head down, his voice muffled, he definitely was mourning his existence right after when he saw and made eye contact with Vikram. "Damn right", Advika spoke as she wrote her name on her books because she was too lazy to do it last night. This trio weren't your average toppers in class, they sure were disciplined but only in the eyes of the teacher. They were quite, well mannered as well as chaotic when they were alone. Aryan caught Shanaya staring at Atharva, he rolled his eyes before speaking, "Seriously Shanaya, can't you find a better guy than this one? He looks a very troubling type. Don't you remember what he did last year? He almost got himself suspended for pranking Mr Rathi." Shanaya was still looking at Atharva in awe, not having her eyes off of him. "It's not my fault, Aru, he's just so dreamy~". Aryan pretended to be puking and giving the expression of cringe while Advika giggled. "Aryan, can you imagine, Shanaya and Atharva being High school sweethearts like those in American movies? I bet you can find one within their group as well." Advika spoke as she clasped her hands together and act like a stereotypical white teenager in love. "No thanks,I can imagine both of them over my dead body and if that ever happens in real life, I'm going off. This isn't even America." Aryan was sort of pissed at Shanaya's behaviour but what could he even do? It's not like he can get the key to Shanaya's heart and yeet Atharva out of it then put tons of locks on her heart and melt the keys.

Shanaya popped out of her dreaming bubble as she heard Vikram and Kirti mentioning Tara. "Why are they talking about Tara? I thought she broke up with him a week before our annual exams?", Shanaya asked herself, Advika scoffed, "What do you mean? They are still dating, who told you that?", Shanaya shared a look of disbelief before speaking again,"What? No, Tara told me right in the face a week before the examinations and did you notice how she always talked about that Ashok from 11th C during our dance practice, she even joined our classical group because the debate one, in which Ashok is, is right next to ours. If she still was dating Vikram, she would have not been sticking with Ashok lately because they are both rivals... Wait, where'd Aryan go now?" Shanaya looked here and there around the classroom before she saw the look on Advika's face, "Forget about Aryan, are you serious about whatever you said right now and... How many students know about this already?", Advika was clearly shocked, the woman was too stunned to speak. "Uhh it has already spreaded like a wild fire, I'm surprised that Kirti hasn't heard about it yet.", Advika shook her head before speaking, "Let's just keep this low, it's none of our business about whatever they talk about..." Advika peered at Vikram's group before sighing, "Let's see where Aryan is now, wanna come? I don't think any teacher's coming for the first period." Shanaya nodded her head and left the class with her.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

A/N: Hello again everyone! It's been a while I know but it was worth it... For the first time in my life.... I HAVE WRITTEN FOR OVER A THOUSAND WORDS,and if this goes on, I would have been writing over 3000 words for the upcoming chapters. So this is it for chapter 2 of GRACE'S FUSION, LMAO i had a headache writing the first line but eventually got over it, TYSM AND HAVE A GOOD DAY... Until we meet again...✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧