˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Deal & Demise˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚₊‧꒰ა ☆

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

𝒯𝒲: 𝐸𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇

Aryan, Advika, and Shanaya chatted under the shed they sat, still about the nuisance Aryan was about to cause in Vikram's life with his orders.

"You're getting a little nasty with that attitude of yours," Advika jeered at Aryan. "Not in a bad way, of course, right Advika?" Shanaya added, nudging her with her elbow. "Yeah, right," Advika nodded.

"Don't frame me as the bad guy, I'm just doing what is giving me an advantage." Aryan paused as he sighed, noticing their blatant stares, "Come on now, You'd do the same if you got your enemy wrapped around your pinky, wouldn't you?" Aryan gave them puppy eyes, trying to convince them.

"Ugh," Advika groaned, rolling her eyes, "Just don't go too harsh on him or make him suffer, or else I bet he'd have several other methods to make you face consequences. And remember we won't be there for you if he does that."

"We won't even know when he'll do that, in that case, good luck." Shanaya continued, snickering as she did so.

Aryan joined his hands as if parodying worshipping the way he worships. "Dhanyawad maataon, main aapke pravachan se dhanya hua,(Thank you goddesses, I'm blessed by your words)" his voice muffled as he held himself back from laughing.

Shanaya and Advika just gave him death stares before Shanaya spoke again.

"Ek machli (one fish)" she spoke, giving the game a headstart

"paani main gyi (went in the water)" Advika glanced at Shanaya, then back at Aryan to continue.

"Chappak (splash)" Aryan continued as expected.

Meanwhile, Vikram, Kirti, Atharva, and Kabir watched the trio with gazes like that of a hawk from the end of the cricket ground.

"He was right when he suggested that you should've been more careful when it came to making that stupid graffiti," Kirti sneered at Vikram. "Even Tara acted pricey and yet you loved her as if you two were the main characters of a Bollywood movie." She crossed her arms against her chest, a look of disdain in her eyes.

"Shut up," Vikram glared at her. Kabir held her by the shoulders in case she'd lash out at him, whilst Atharva watched the spectacle with his lunchbox in his hands, eating the chole bhature his mom packed for lunch which he didn't eat during recess.

"You want some?" Atharva nudged Vikram who was having an intense staredown with Kirti, on edge of snapping.

"Abey ch*tiye," he turned towards Atharva. "Over here my reputation is at stake because of that Sharma," Vikram pointed towards Aryan, who calmly sat under the shed with his friends. "And you want me to eat whatever the hell you brought."

Now that Vikram had managed to piss off Atharva, he wasn't also taking it well. "Abey la*de," he retorted, his voice bitter. "It's you who wrote that and because of you, I got cut off by Aryan twice, did you even think about how he had hurt my self-respect?".

"Don't talk to me like that, you-" Before things got heated between them, Kabir withdrew and moved away from Kirti to Atharva and Vikram's side.

"Alright, alright. Enough you two." He tried to break the fight between them. He gradually made progress, getting Vikram to back away.